✧Jojo victory ✧

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】

I just skip the part of the scene
I don't regret this at all
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I just skip the part of the sceneI don't regret this at all﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JoJo's victory, along with his arm, is cut short when Kars manages to survive the volcano by forming a shield of air bubbles to protect him from its deadly lava.

Joseph learned the true identity of Lisa Lisa and along with Susie Q they moved to America.

Caesar, unlike Joseph, decided to continue with his training of Hamon. He went back to Italy and also trained others in the art.

Erina died at the age of eighty one surrounded by her loved ones.

Speedwagon continued with his business before dying of a heart attack at the age eighty nine. He never married, but he passed ownership of his foundation to L/n family.

Smokey went to college and eventually became the mayor of Georgia.

Stroheim died in battle, proclaiming the greatness of German technology to the world.

Mark started a happy family with his wife. The L/n family later offered him a job at the Speedwagon foundation, which he accepted.

The L/n family ended up moving to a rather small town in Japan. Family L/n had heard that one could live a quiet life there so the family thought it, give it a shot. So the family maintained contact with Joseph and Caesar. And the l/n family want to keep the family safe if it's on the line. And the world kept this normality, for the time being.

Angel who married a man or woman
In Italy started to make a happy life with her kids.

The L/n family vist your grave, ruby
Who sadly pass away, the L/n family put Ruby next to ruby lover grave, and other hand your body will be send to h/t/c or new york or England,

Joseph and his wife, Caesar, vist y/n grave everyday for special year or mouths or a day.

Joesph and Caesar want to marry you but didn't get the chance too.

⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞⏤͟͟͞͞

PART 2: BATTLE TENDENCY   FIN

And h/t/c means home town country