𖤐So are we gonna be dead or something 𖤐

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】

Outfit

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Wake-up with a different location but the place looks different then before y/n was in the room with white but this is different from this place.

Looking around wind blow away making the flowers moving it was peace for it was like you finally got to release of your own business and you can get away from the trouble and relax.

But why are not in the room before what happened to the room Before Mary comes creepy out to scare you

Before Mary comes creepy out to scare you.

"Boo"

"AAAHHH! Mary!."

"What the fuck girl"

"Hahaha you should seen your face"

Mary laughed at y/n not happy for what she did to him.

"Ok time for to go yo the next adventure"

"What no."

"And Why not!"

"Because I want to know what stand I'm gonna get nor something and So are we gonna be dead or something ."

"Don't worry about that part, I be there when you be reborn."

"What!".

"Nothing, do you have some questions about something you want to know of before I sent u off!."

"Yes, why did I have pain in my chest when I was in middle of the fight and the mark on my chest too,"

"Oh that, it was something I didn't not know and oh that mark you will get some on your body if you die or show you that how far away you be. "

"What that doesn't make sense to me"

"Ok bye then"

"Wait-"

Mary kicked you out and there you go down to the deep hole before Mary says one last word's.

"You be going to stardust crusaders ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ"

"You bitch-"

Somewhere in Japan (IDK!?)

Waking up from a place that look nice and kind

"What place is this!"

"Brother wake you gonna be late again" a voice said somewhere from the room.

"Big Brother come on we don't want you to drag you again if you not gonna get up" other voices said but It sounds like a little kid.

Before the kids sneaking in and jump on you having fun.

"WAKE UP BIG BROTHER!"

"AAAAHHH!"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I'm just gonna make the other book so yeah about part three if that make sense