𖡒𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕒𝕣𖡒

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛】

hairstyle  The game from sky cotl

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Wow I didn't know that, Mr Zeppeli will be here" y/n thought Smiling.

"H-how did you get here?!, Ceasar just said he sent a letter saying we were going to Switzerland?!" You looking at the older Zeppeli whom gave you a cheeky smile, "you do know that the joestars leave a trail wherever they go right?. It wasn't very hard tracking you all down especially when Joseph doesn't seem to know when to not open his mouth" he replied back motioning towards the approaching group of hamon users who seemed just as surprised as you at the sudden arrival of the older Italian man.

Baron give a hug just the warm white fur of the trim tickling your neck. " y/n you look like you're grandfather" he explained making you smile a bit knowing that was you the fully time Baron gave you a quick hug making you smile a bit. God you miss him.

Just before Baron began making his grandfather gave a small smile and placed a hand on Ceasar's head before ruffling his hair making his grandsons cheeks light up in a blush from the affection in front of everyone. "I may be old my boy but I'm not dead yet." He laughed pulling his hand off his grandson's head before turning to Jospeh with a kind smile, you could see Jospeh freeze for a moment somewhat nervous before Baron gave him a smile as well. At doing this Joseph's tense shoulders relaxed a bit, "you have your grandfather's eyes. Full of compassion and hope" he said then giving the Joestar a pat on the shoulder.