chapter 74:the transformation! dark cold

Just when Roy thought that there was nothing wrong with the bloodline refinement, a strange pain suddenly came.

The liquid in the pool was clearly hot, but Roy felt a strong chill. The utterly chilling pain penetrated deep into his limbs and bones! He felt all his muscles convulsing and chill drilling into his bones.

“An unknown conflict has occurred!” The system’s voice came. “Currently resolving. Please wait a moment… Please wait a moment…”

Roy did not know what happened, but judging from the chill in his body, something must have gone wrong when he was awakening his frost demon bloodline!

The system kept repeating ‘please wait a moment’, and Roy’s stored souls were continuously being consumed, showing that it was working, so Roy could only close his eyes and endure the chilling pain while clenching his teeth and persevering.

After some time, the chill within Roy’s body slowly abated but seemingly not. His perception seemed to be numb from the long chill.

Fortunately, a system prompt came at this moment. “Bloodline evolution has been controlled and completed. Due to unknown conflicts happening halfway, there was an additional consumption of 216 souls. Host, please check the interface.”

Upon hearing the voice, Roy sighed in relief and opened his eyes.

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary in the pool. The other demons that were awakening in the water stayed still, not affected at all, as though the intense chill from Roy’s body just now was merely an illusion.

What happened? Roy opened the system interface with some doubts and checked his status on the main page.

Name: Roy

Race: Demon

Bloodline: Frost Demon

Demon Name: Bacronsha Meryer Lacdiren Stanlis Lundisha… Ramos Osiris

Form: Adult

Hierarchy: Lower-middle rank

Attribute: Dark

Strength: 84

Speed: 62

Magic Energy: 409

Activity: 33

Loaded Materials: Demon Wings, Blade Tail, Dark-Dark Fruit, T-Virus

Skills: Bloodlust, Mach Flight, Flash, Teleport

Talent Ability 1: Soul Peer

Explanation: After living beings die, you can easily discover the location of their souls.

Talent Ability 2: Demon Blood

Explanation: The demon race is bloodthirsty and warlike. It is very easy for you to go berserk whenever you enter combat. In addition, Demon Blood gives you better affinity with negative energies.

Talent Ability 3: Soul Devouring Addiction

Explanation: It is in a demon’s nature to devour and play with souls. It refers to the pleasure and ecstasy brought about through devouring souls.

Talent Ability 4: Dark Cold

Explanation: A frost demon is a demon with an ice-cold bloodline, but during the process of bloodline refinement, the ice-cold bloodline and the dark elements in your body had unknown conflicts. This talent was born after the fusion.

Talent Ability 5: Magic Power Virus

Explanation: During the fusion, a large number of T-Viruses in your body seems to have fused as well.