chapter 127: the queen of spiders, Lolth

Chapter 127 The Queen of Spiders, Lolth

That’s right. This spider demon in front of Roy was his first ‘neighbor,’ Araniya, in the upper Abyss!

At that time, Roy was merely a low-rank demon. He could not defeat Araniya and was almost eaten. But unexpectedly, fortunes had reversed. Roy had already become a top-middle-rank demon and was climbing toward becoming a high-rank demon, but Araniya had just promoted to middle-rank demon.

Through the spiritual connection, Roy learned the whole story from Fat Tiger. He looked at Araniya and was slightly dumbfounded. He did not expect that when Araniya appeared in front of him again, she actually planned to be his ‘neighbor’ again. Moreover, she was so unlucky that the location she chose for her nest was in the gold mine. Roy did not know what to say.

What an ill-fated relationship. The Abyss was so vast, yet he had encountered the same demon on two different levels. Roy could not even figure out how low the probability was, but as it happened, he and Araniya met again.

Roy recognized Araniya because her overall change was not too big despite advancing. But Araniya did not recognize Roy. Roy looked completely different from when he was the red-skinned little demon. Even though Araniya had a deep impression of the little demon that suddenly grew a pair of demon wings on the lava river, she was not able to connect him with Roy’s current appearance.

Roy stood up and walked toward Araniya. Araniya hurriedly lowered her body to express her surrender when she saw Roy approaching. She could already tell that this hellhound, who had bitten her and dragged her here, was the servant of this frost demon. Judging from this, this frost demon was stronger than the hellhound. Araniya felt that she was not his match, and she was a spider demon. The demons of her race were cunning and treacherous in nature, and they would not be as rash and reckless as those demons who only knew how to use their muscles. So seeing that the situation was not right, she immediately gave in.

Actually, Araniya was quite depressed. Although she had only been a low-rank demon in the upper Abyss, she was still an existence that stood at the top. Not many demons could defeat her, and she could get any prey she wanted as she wanted. Life had been very satisfactory. But unexpectedly, after she came to the middle Abyss and promoted with great difficulty, she was suddenly at the bottom of the food chain, and anyone could bully her.

Even though she knew that this situation was the same for many demons, the psychological difference was still huge, and it was difficult for her to adapt to this sudden change.

However, a demon’s life was hard, and she had to adapt to it no matter how difficult it was. Therefore, when Roy came to her, she not only lowered her body but also tried to please him. “Your Excellency, Araniya greets you! Pardon my ignorance, but I really can’t remember where I met you. But since you know me, please let me off this time on account of the fact that we’re acquaintances!”

While talking, she straightened her body and said bluntly, “If you need to vent, I will do my best to serve you!”

These words made Roy’s face darken. Which one of your eyes sees that I need to vent? Also, why are you so confident in your furry, black-haired covered body?

“Shut up. Say another word, and I’ll tear you into pieces!” Roy felt disgusted, so he simply shouted coldly.

Fat Tiger growled cooperatively at the side, his three heads and six eyes staring intently at Araniya’s neck.

“Yes!” Araniya trembled. She saw that Roy was unhappy and quickly lowered her head.

“When did you come to this level of the Abyss?” Roy asked coldly. “A-about two months ago!” Araniya answered honestly, completely without the arrogance that she used to have in the upper Abyss.