Chapter nineteen - A thought? in the wrong time

I want to take my time and thank everybody who has taken their time to read this story. Appreciate it. You are awesome. Thanks to all that vote the story too. I guess it's good enough to even get voted.

If you wish to share any thought or have any comment or any tip, the drill is self self-explanatory. Have an enjoying reading and a good time and I'll see you soon. (Hear from you soon? Read from you soon? 0.o Awkward.)

She stood sitting on the cold uneven surface of the cave's ground, a rope tied around her ankles, another one around the wrists behind her back, which, was leaning against the cold hard, rocky wall. Natural light illuminated the teen girl, her dark brown hair messy, clothes full of cuts and dirt. A trail of cloatted blood ran down her left nostril while some bruises lingered on her thin face as she felt every breath passing her powder dry throat. However, that was the least of the horrible feelings she had. The girl's legs felt sore, every muscle in the entire body tenfold heavier seeming like they'd fall off if she moved.. if she was even willing to begin with. Her eyelids half closed, nothing in the stomach to replenish lost energies, not that that was the thing keeping her awake. With some trouble, she threw her head back, the brain feeling like being squeezed during intervals of minutes.

Simultaneously, the inside of her body would twist and turn in aggravating aches. A bitter smile formed on the girl's lip. In her situation, she wished she had had enough strength to bang the back of her head against the rock all in one go. She closed her eyes. "OUU!!" Being a young medic, she knew she hadn't cracked her skull nor even damaged the tissue to even bleed, just added another bruise to the count. For a second time, she repeated the attempt, this time holding her lips shut. A sharp cry escaped, however. That only resulted in the pain intensifying. "Pathetic..." She whispered. Footsteps, stern ones approached towards her. "In your state, it's futile to even try." A man, she had never heard his voice before. It was old but strong, clear, and scrupulous, like an oak standing pridefully. The girl tried to make out the individual, but only as far as his knees, the darkness allowed her to see. "Wh-Who?" Yet, beneficial would not be to let do as you wish." In a second, the figure had vanished from sight while a numbing pain spread at the side of her neck. "Let yourself bend to my purpose."

Half a second later, what little the girl could see of the unguessable place blurred, fading into darkness, though not a quiet one. The deeper she fell, the quicker it grew louder, echoing in the middle of her mind like waves bending the sides of a whole ship, wanting it to break, to destroy. Before she fully blacked out, all but one image flashed in her head, one single yellow eye and the trembling of its tails furiously clashing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAA!!!" Rin stood sitting on her bed, the echo of a rumbling sounding just outside her window. Much like as if she had been outside, together with her sleeping blouse and pajamas totally covered in cold sweat as she panted rapidly, the brunette held tightly onto the bed sheet. Half listening to the rain outside, she lightly touched a bit below her diaphragm. "It had been a while since i last saw that nigh-...." With a low tone, after getting a blanket, she laid on her side, tucking her legs and securing the new layer of warmth around her she closed eyes again. "Every time my brain sends that, a message- Always something I won't like... how does my mind notice things I don't, we're-the-same-thing...?" However, this time a faint idea did linger, it wasn't just about one of her teams.

========================================================================

With a cup of tea in hand, the blonde jinchuriki sat next to the kitchen table, paying faint attention to the rain and thunder outside. On the table was an orange shinobi lighter fixed on low flame, the ceiling light just was just too... incandescent. "It was supposed to be as safe as it could get." The demon fox dictated not to hastily. "Barriers, guards, seals, a hidden location just outside the village and the Yondaime there to reconstruct the seal, it seems the right combination to keep you at bay." Naruto said keeping the cup's edge next to his lips. "Hmm.. " "Not that I'm questioning your power, but with the secrecy you imply was kept even about the identity of your previous host, there should have been very few threats, well- just you actually." "Logically speaking, you are right the only forces there to help me escape were my own, or that's all there should have been." "You mean there was another factor? Someone wanted you out?"