Chapter two-Won't be left behind

Then the doctor noticed the boy's expression, full of determination and rage. 'Maybe this is going to turn out to be the best for the boy.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the house, Minato and Kushina took Menma and Naruko to a room, in the second floor, that was currently empty apart some boxes filled with clothes. The ninja supplies, from the wardrobe to the equipment were in two different rooms, one for each parent so the stuff wouldn't be wrongly exchanged between them, even though the things were mostly different. The room worked out fine for training in meditation and for simple chakra jutsus. The room like most of the indoor. It had walls covered in wood panels up to three feet from the ground. Two windows stood four meters from each other and let plenty of light in. It was a spacious room that now had its purpose in the house. "Listen here you two. Menma I want you to perform the henge jutsu and transform into me." Minato ordered. "And Naruko-chan will henge like me." Kushina smiled in excitement as the two of them started. They performed the sings needed and the result was...

"Well the first time is the hardest but we'll perfect it," Kushina said, not letting time for any other to speak. While they knew the children would definitely fail the first times they didn't expect one, Naruko to just make smoke appear and Menma to be so far from the real thing. Minato was looking at a shorter version of his self with green hair, cyan skin, and different sized ears. "This will take a while." he sighted.

The door of the room was still open and Naruto's tiny eye could be seen through the narrow space. After seeing how miserably his siblings failed he headed for his room. His room was normal-sized. By the window was a twin size bed, currently with blue covers and no pillow, Naruto slept better without one. At the feet of the bed was a desk and a chair both for adults but they were fine as far as it concerned Naruto. Just like the bed's body, they were made with dark wood. At the bed's left was the window's wall, at the desks right, against the wall, were some shelves for books. In front of them, near the bed's head was the wardrobe, made of light colored wood. The furniture was simple, without much chiselling. The floor was all covered with a brown carpet. The door was right opposite the window and it just got closed behind Naruto after he entered.

He thought of his siblings, 'Cloudy, they're not the clearest mirrors in the shop.' he was satisfied knowing he was ahead in this department too. 'After all, I started myself even before they decided to train those two. How many books and scrolls of our library have I read since learning how to read?' In the period of a year, Naruto had learned a lot from all the reading.That was probably why his mind could understand the logic and difficult words. He had read and still kept reading materials of all sorts and those that he could, he practiced. Naruto could make a clone and transform already but judging from the book, for him it was a bit more difficult than a normal person.

He liked learning new things. Naruto wanted to impress his parents and become just like them, but after the arm 'incident' he had realized. 'Otou-san said he would train me after my brother and sister were taken care of, but that will take years and I know it is a lie. And now I don't even want them to train me!!' His breathing became faster. 'Mom was just like me. She should understand the best but she just shoves me away and I bet dad just, he just.... The other people are stupid too!! They can't make out a child from a beast. I don't like them!'

After Naruto's breathing normalized he had decided. "Since you are not going to look out for me I am going to do it myself, for my sake. You all just wait and see, I will show you!!" And with that, his mind was truly set. He was going to show he was better than all of them.

Naruto looked out through the window. He liked snow, he liked bad weather in general. The worse the climate the more pleased he felt. The clouds, the cold air, the drops of rainfall, the wind hitting his face, the thunder shaking the land, the storm itself, the chaos that made perfect sense. There was this thing which he didn't know what to call. That kind of weather made him feel calm like was about to sleep, at the same time it made him be exited, it filled him to the brim with optimism.