Chapter 55.

I watched the holotable showing holograms of the planet Christophsis. That's where Anakin was. I was pleased to find out that he was still the leader of the 501st. I couldn't remember why the planet looked so familiar. I knew it must have been shown in a clone wars episode but I couldn't remember which one.

"See anything unusual on the planet Christophsis, do you?" a voice came from behind me and I jumped and turned to find Yoda.

"Not really. It seems familiar but I can't seem to place it. All the information given on this particular mission is that it was invaded by the confederacy of independent systems, or the Separatists, and we're trying to get them out?" I shrugged.

"Kenobi and Skywalker, good at their jobs they are. Not worried, I am." Yoda said.

"I know. If anyone can win it's them." I said.

"Agree I do. Skywalker however, much to learn he still does." Yoda said.

"What all does he need to learn?" I asked curiously. I enjoyed hearing about Anakin from other people.

"Too sure of himself, he is. Impatient as well." Yoda told me and I nodded.

"He'll learn over time. He's still young." I said with a smile.

"Think it's time to send him a Padawan, I do." Yoda said watching the holotable with me.

"Anakin's going to get a padawan?" I asked in surprise.

"Needs one, I think he does. Learn from them, he could." Yoda nodded.

"Have you decided who's going to be his padawan?" I asked excitedly.

"A few to choose from, I do." Yoda said thoughtfully.

"I know it's not my place, and I have no say in the matter, but I would really look into Ahsoka Tano. I think they could learn a lot from each other." I blurted out. I wondered if I should have said anything at all.

He looked at me and smiled. "Already chosen her, I have. Wanted to see what you would say, I did."

"Ahsoka is going to be with Anakin?" I asked. I felt like jumping up and down in excitement. This was going to be awesome!

"Sending her to Christophsis, we are. Like to meet her would you?" Yoda asked.

"Can I? I'd love to!" I said happily.

"Come with me." Yoda said and led me to the Jedi quarters.

He used his cane to knock on a door.

The mechanical door opened to reveal the familiar Togruta. She bowed when she saw Yoda.

"Master Yoda, is it time?" she asked.

"Not yet. Here to meet you, someone is." Yoda nodded towards me. "Come with us."

"Hello Ahsoka. I'm Ivy. It's nice to meet you." I said smiling at her as we walked.

She smiled back. "It's nice to meet you too. I feel like I've seen you before." she said and scrunched her brow as if trying to remember when.

"Yes, I think we passed each other a few years ago." I said.

"You're not a Jedi." she noticed and looked at Yoda confused.

"A good friend of the Jedi, she is." Yoda explained and I beamed.

"So you're going to Christophsis?" I asked.

"Yes, Master Yoda said that I'm going to be Anakin Skywalker's new padawan." she said confidently.

"Meet you later, I will." Yoda excused himself and hobbled off.