Chapter 2.

The boy looked exactly like Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars Saga.

At first I thought I wasn't seeing correctly, but when I looked closer there was no denying that he looked just like him.

He stared up at me. "Are you an angel?" he asked.

That's when it hit me. I looked around the room and realized I was in Watto's shop. Someone must be setting me up or something. It must be some sort of set.

I smirked, then looked back at "Anakin". I decided to play along with whatever was happening- and being a big Star Wars nerd I knew most of the lines.

I answered as Padme had in the movie.

We continued the scene just like it was in the movie. It was kind of fun since I had always wanted to be in a Star Wars movie, but I still didn't know how I got here or what on earth I was supposed to be doing.

Watto soon came in and started to speak in Huttese. I looked at him unsurely.

"Um, I'm sorry I don't understand.." I muttered, my eyes widening when I realized that he was flying.

I looked for strings and couldn't find any holding him up. How can this be possible?

"Looking for something?" he said in my language.

He sounded just like the movie character. It was blowing my mind.

"I uh, came in. There was a- a sandstorm..." I stuttered, trying not to stare but completely bewildered.

Watto frowned at me. "We aren't a shelter here." he said in annoyance.

"If you are not buying anything then begone with you!" he said while flying out of the room.

A very uncomfortable feeling started to settle in my stomach. What was I doing here? What was going on? Where was I? I couldn't just leave, I didn't even know where I was.

I turned back to Anakin.

"I'm sorry can you please tell me what's going on? I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I said to him.

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Can you at least tell me where I am?" I begged.

"You're in Mos Espa, Tatooine. In Watto's shop." he said simply.

I sighed and put my hand on my forehead. "No really please. I need to know."

"I told you. You're on Tatooine?" he said eyeing me concernedly.

"Enough of this joke! What am I supposed to do next?" I cried.

Anakin looked at me dumbfounded, and shrugged. I felt like I was going to cry.

"So what am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go? Just walk out and....." I faltered.

"You don't have a place to stay?" Anakin asked.

I shook my head. "Not here." I sighed.

"Well if you need a place to stay, my mom and I might be able to help you for a little while." he offered quietly, looking around to make sure Watto wasn't nearby.

I looked at him for awhile. Gosh he looked so much like Jake Lloyd from the movie, and he seemed so much at ease like he really was this character.

A strange thought went through my head. What if I was actually in the Star Wars story? That was impossible, but it definitely was starting to feel that way.

I decided to take Anakin up on his offer of staying with him and his mom. I trusted him more than anyone else so far, and I had no idea what I was doing.

"You'd let me stay with you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Sure. You definitely don't want to be alone here. You'll find that you yourself will be a slave before too very long- if you don't know what you're doing.

This place is very dangerous." He said solemnly. I nodded in agreement.

Watto came back in and saw I was still standing there.

"What are you still doin' here eh? I told ya before, if you're not buying anything then get out!" he said pointing at the door.

I stared at him again. Whoever did his costume was amazing! It looked extremely realistic. Even more so than the movie.

"Can I at least wait until the storm has passed?" I asked.

The Toydarian looked at me annoyed.

"Fine, but you better be gone then." he ordered. I nodded in understanding.

"Boy, you can leave too once the storm ends. I doubt we'll get any more costumers today." Watto grumbled as he flew off again.

Anakin smiled brightly. "Great! When this storm ends I'll take you over to my place, and you can meet my mom. She might be able to help you. She knows more than I do." he stated. I smiled at him.

Soon the storm was over and Anakin had finished what he was doing.

"Come on, follow me." he told me as he took my hand, and headed out of the store.