𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑪𝑨 𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳✈︎

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this." Rooster spits as we search the area.

"Yeah yeah I owe you big time I get it." I roll my eyes, catching sight of something and someone in the process."There he is! On your left!" I pat Bradley's seat. We've located Dad's plane.

I hear Bradley curse under his breath. "Yeah and the enemy is on our 12!" I look ahead and see a helicopter.

"Do you see Mav?" I ask.

"I'm guessing he is the one over there that's running around like a chicken with it's head cut off." I examine the terrain and sure enough there is a figure running off into the woods.

"We gotta act fast or we're dead!" The enemy plane circles in on him. They start firing. "Take the shot, Rooster!"

"I'm taking the shot!" He starts shooting. We hit successfully hit the enemy, his chopper blows to smithereens. "Yes!" We cheer, but we're interrupting by a few missiles that his the rear end of our plane.

"We gotta eject!" We catch fire and start spinning out. "Now, Cherry Bomb!" Bradley pulls his bar up and shoots up into the sky.

I reach for the bar and pull up. My body jolts as I go flying into the air, my parachute comes out. The cold winter air eats at my skin. I take in deep breaths and try not to look down since I'm thousands of feet in the air. I plummet through the evergreen trees, hitting one then everyone of it's branches on the way down. I hit the fresh powder with a hard thump.

"Ouchies." I grunt as I pull my face out of the snow. I sit up and pull my parachute off of me. I hear someone shouting my name. "Rooster?!" I yell back, before ripping my helmet off.

"Becca!" I trudge towards where I think he's coming from. I hear footsteps, sure enough he's running through the deep snow. The side of his face looks pretty banged up.

I furrow my brows."Are you okay?-"

"Oh thank, God!" He sighs, out of breath as he picks me up. He hugs me tightly as he shuffles around in the snow. "I thought you were a goner. I swear if I would've had a better head ups I wouldn't have gone towards the trees!"

"It's okay! I'm fine!" He gently sits me down, I hold my arm up. "Pretty sure I have a nasty scratch there but nothing to major." I hiss as I spot the scratches on his cheek. "You however look mighty rough, Sir." I run my thumb over his cheek, wiping the blood off.

"Forget about me, I'm fine." He grabs my head and pulls me closer to him.  "I thought I had lost you. Don't ever do that again."

"What eject?" I ask sarcastically.

"Leave me." He corrects me. "I can't lose you. Not again." He whispers desperately.

I shake my head, teeth chattering as the rest of my body shakes from the cold air. "I won't." I grab his face and pull him towards me, locking our lips. We separate for a moment and I run the pad of my thumb over his lips. "I'm sorry. For everything. I'm so so sorry." I whisper.

He drops his head to my level, locking our lips again. "I forgive you."

"Are you two okay?!" My heart leaps at the voice. Bradley pulls away from me. I stay frozen in my spot. Bradley pulls his hands away from me and turns to look behind him. Dad bolts towards the both of us.