𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃!

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑪𝑨 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖✈︎

"Breathe, Becca. Breathe!" Dad whispers in my ear.

"I'm trying." I whisper back as my grip on my bouquet tightens.

The ceremony is about to begin. Everyone is in their seats, waiting on me. Our venue overlooked the prettiest mountains in California, the seats and wedding arch were lined up across the overlook, the sun shines through the clouds, surprisingly it wasn't too hot today. The bridal party and I were waiting in a screened in gazebo.

"Looks like C-Bomb is about to make a-"

"Jake." I warn him, lifting a hand. "Don't start."

"Alright." He holds his hands up in defense. "Bridezilla."

If looks could kill, Jake Seresin would be dead right now.

"Don't let him get to you." Natasha nudges me. "He's just mad because Rooster managed to land a girl before he did."

Jake scoffs, adjusting the tie on his neck. "Not true."

"Oh so you are single." Amelia lifts a brow at Jake. She tangles their arms. "Tell me, Jake. What do you like in a woman?" She gives a challenging smirk.

"Amelia!" I hiss. "Quit being a creep!"

Mom walks into the gazebo. "Bradley's about to walk down." My heart flutters. "Remember our order, as the maid of honor I will go first, then Amelia and Jake, then Natasha and the cat-"

"Katsopolis." I correct her.

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever! Then you guys go." She says, motioning to Dad and I.

"You look great." Dad says to her.

She looks him up and down in his suit. "You don't look too bad yourself." She winks. They smile lovingly at each other.

"Get a room." I roll my eyes. "Just not right now."

As the instrumental starts, my heart starts beating a million times faster. Everyone turns in their seats.

Bradley walks down to meet the officiant, they give each other a nod before turning to face the crowd. Mom waves to me before exiting the gazebo, her pale pink dress sways back and forth as she struts down the aisle, she stands to the left on the bride side. Amelia and Jake look to me and give a wink before heading down the aisle. They walk all the way down and separate, going to their separate sides. I'm relieved I didn't have to pull Amelia off of him.

"What do I do with him?" Natasha holds up Katsopolis. "You know when I get to the end of the aisle."

"Hand him off to Jake I guess. He is a boy of course." I shrug before nodding to the aisle. She technically missed her queue but she manages to gracefully walk out, Katsopolis is leashed beside her. He doesn't fully cooperate but they manage to make it down. Everyone then stands to their feet and keep their eyes glued on the gazebo Dad and I waited in. They were ready, and waiting on me. My forever is waiting on me.