Chapter 10: Cut Bloodines

Semiramis: Hello, my lord

Kagari: Ah, Semiramis. Right on time. There is something I need to discuss with you.

Semiramis: I am all ears, dear. Please tell me, what is on your mind?

Kagari: It has to do with....Kokabiel.

As she heard his name, Semiramis began gripping her hands in anger as she clenched her teeth. She was the half-daughter of Kokabiel and her mother was a part of Kokabiel's concubines.

Kagari: His current location is unknown, but Lust captured and interrogated one of his soldiers. I've received intel that he plans to start another Holy War.

Semiramis: Of course he would. He was never satisfied with anything in his possession. In order for him to do that, he would have to do something in order for the Devils and Fallen Angels to go to war.

Kagari: Yes, such as targeting the heirs of the Gremory and Sitri Families. Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. They are both related to two of the four devil kings, Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan.
The two of them would wage war if their siblings were harmed or killed.

Semiramis: Lord Kagari, is this why you've been away from Eclipse for so long?

Kagari: Yes, I've been personally keeping tabs on the Gremory and Sitri heirs in Kuoh Town, while I have Vermeil doing work behind the scenes, she's looking for any signs of him.

Kagari: I also have Daki and Shalltear searching the city for any ex-church members as I've heard rumors of Kokabiel conspiring with the church. Lupisregina is searching in the underworld domains as well.

???: He also has me on the case, as well.

Someone was approaching, he was a young man around Kagari's age. But he had silver hair with bangs that went down to his chin as well as a coat and scarf with black jeans.

It was Kagari's best friend, Crimson.

Crimson: Hey, man. Been a while.

Kagari: Too long, old friend.

Crimson: Semiramis.