Chapter 14: Resolution

The battle is now over, Kokabiel has been defeated. Benimaru along with Albedo, Shion, Shuna, and Kuroka run towards the crater to witness the aftermath.

In the crater, Kagari can be seen standing in the middle holding a broken and beaten Kokabiel.

Benimaru: My lord, are you okay?

Kagari: Yes, Benimaru. I'm fine.

He walks out of the crater dragging Kokabiel's body.

Shuna: Is he....dead.?

Kagari: No, he's still alive. But he won't be able to get back up for a while. Souei, restrain him.

Souei: Understood.

With Souei's strings, he ties up Kokabiel. Kagari runs past the crater to find Semiramis, who took a hard hit for Rias Gremory.

He finds her laying in a small pool of blood. After hearing Kagari's voice she tries to get up but winced in pain.

Kagari: Semiramis!

Semiramis: There you are....darling.

Kagari: Please, tell me that you're alright!

Semiramis: It's okay...I casted a defense spell on myself before I took the attack. I'll live. But, where's Kokabiel?

Kagari picks her up bridal style so she can see Kokabiel in restraints with Souei ready to kill him if he gets the order.

Semiramis: Serves...you...right..monster.

Kagari puts a hand on her cheek.

Kagari: It's over. I kept my promise to you.

Semiramis: Yes, you did. Thank you. Now, mother can rest in peace. As well as your grandfather.

Kagari: I know. I'm just really happy that you're finally free from him.

Semiramis: I really happy as well. Darling....

Kagari: Yes.

Semiramis: You've done so much for me. You let me reside in your country,
You worry for me, you care for me, and most importantly you saved me from my father's evil and helped me avenge my mother. I want to repay you, so...

Kagari: I'm listening.