Chapter 12: The Battle Begins

Kuoh Academy

The time for the fight with Kokabiel has come. Kagari, Semiramis, Kuroka, Shalltear, Daki, Irene, and Vermeil were now waiting by the magical barrier around Kuoh Academy for reinforcements.

Kagari: It's finally time.

Semiramis: For my father to die.

Shalltear: My Lord, when the battle is over, may I drain the blood from Kokabiel's body, please?

Kagari: There will be plenty of time for that.

Daki: Oops, I forgot to tell my brother that I'm here, my bad.

Kagari: Gyutaro will be fine.

Irene: The General Fallen Angel, Kokabiel versus The Might of The Nation of Darkness. This will be interesting.

Vermeil: Ha! We're gonna win!

Kuroka: That's already a fact.

In a flash, Crimson arrived to the scene with Esdeath by his side.

Crimson: We have arrived.

Esdeath: It's been a long time since I've been in a war. I'm going to enjoy this.

Crimson: It's more of an upcoming war, dear.

Esdeath: All the more fun~

Kagari: It's good to see the both of you. We're just waiting for more reinforcements to arrive.

Crimson: Good, I saw a lot of Fallen Angels coming here during our way here. Fury and Maverick should be here soon.

Now, the dark night sky has fallen over Kuoh Town as reinforcements from Eclipse arrive for the upcoming battle. Albedo appears wearing her black armor along with her battle axe, along with The Kijin and The Pleiades Battle Maids.

Albedo: My lord, I have brought the reinforcements you asked for.

Kagari: Thank you, Albedo. We're going to need as many as we can get.

Benimaru: Lord Kagari, my blade is yours to command.

Souei: As are my skills as a ninja. I will follow your orders, my lord.

Shion: I will crush all of the enemies for you, Lord Kagari.

Shuna: So shall I. You can rely on my holy magic, my lord.

Hakurou: I will cut down all of our opponents, Lord Kagari.

Kagari: Thank you all for your service, my dear Kijin comrades.

Kagari's pet wolf, Ranga appeared out of his own shadow.

Ranga: Master, I shall bring death on all of your adversaries.

Kagari: Much appreciated, Ranga.

Yuri Alpha: My Lord, the same will go for all of us.

Narberal Gamma: Lord, I will make your enemies pay for their foolishness with their pathetic lives.

Solution Epsilon: I will kill all of them for you, my lord.

Lupisregina Beta: This won't be a war, my lord. It will be a slaughter.

CZ Delta: I will cover you, my lord.

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta: I'll eat them all for you, my lord.

Kagari: Thank you, my Pleiades.

???: Wow, looks like you were serious about you bring everything ya had.

The man who spoke had greasy red hair and wore black leather clothing and black boots with a cigarette in his mouth.