Chapter 31: The War Maiden of Ice, Kagari Sanashi vs Ludmila Lourie

Silesia, Zchted

After a long journey through the mountains, Kagari and Sofya return to the royal capital of Zhcted, Silesia with Succulent and the remaining members of the Seven Chain Assassins

After a long journey through the mountains, Kagari and Sofya return to the royal capital of Zhcted, Silesia with Succulent and the remaining members of the Seven Chain Assassins. The Knights of Zchted were currently raiding the assassins base and confiscating all of their materials.

Succulent and the remaining assassins were taken into custody and are now awaiting judgement for their crimes in prison.

Inside the throne room, Kagari and Sofya stood before King Viktor.

The also saw that Eleonora, Limalisha, Ludmila, were also in the throne room among the crowd of nobles.

Kagari: King Viktor of Zhcted, I am here to report of The Seven Chain Assassins destruction as well as the capture of their leader, Succulent. I have given him and the surviving assassins to your knights as they are now in your custody.

Kagari: Also, I'm grateful to you for allowing The War Maiden of Light, Sofya Obertas to accompany me on my return to Eclipse. She has been a truly amazing partner, I can see why she is a war maiden of this country.

Viktor: Kagari Sanashi, once again you have my eternal gratitude for your service to The Zhcted Empire. When, Sofya returns from observing your nation, I will see to the non-agression pact you want.

Kagari: You have my thanks, your majesty.

Viktor: Also, I would like to reward you for your efforts with more than a non-agression pact.

Kagari: Oh, what else did you have in mind, King Viktor?

Viktor: Kagari Sanashi....

(A/N: I'm doing this because Sofya didn't get a lot of screen time in Lord Marksman and Vanadis)

Viktor: Would you like to take the hand of Sofya Obertas in marriage?

All of the Nobles and war maidens in the room were shocked to hear the king's proposal for Kagari and Sofya. Eleonora was a little jealous hearing this.

Kagari: King Viktor, I would like to have time before I make my answer, when Sofya returns with the information on my nation. I will return as well to reveal my answer to your proposal.