Chapter 37:The Thorn Princess, Yor Briar

Kagari's Home, Human World

One month has passed since the end of his journey

One month has passed since the end of his journey. Now, Kagari came back to the human world to see his family at home. He didn't inform his mother of his arrival, it was going to be a surprise visit.

When he reached the door, he was about to open it but he heard a rumbling sound coming from inside.

Kagari: Mom, Yui, Eri, Vermeil! They could be in trouble!

Kagari bursts through the door and steps inside, just to avoid a chair being thrown against the door.

Kagari: What the hell happened here?

Just then, Alyaka came from behind a wall and beckoned towards to his son.

Alyaka: Kagari, get down!

Kagari ducked before a volley of objects came hurling at him. He quickly ran towards the wall where he found Yui, Eri, and Vermeil hiding with her.

Kagari: Mom, what's going on?

Alyaka: It's that nice young girl who you let stay here a few months ago. I found her drinking from my wine bar and she's been like this for the last hour.

Kagari: What, mom....don't tell me. You let her drink alcohol?!

Eri: It's the silly lady again.

Yui: She's very scary.

Vermeil: She's really crazy.

Kagari: Okay, I'll go talk to her.

Yui: Are you sure, Big Brother?

Kagari: I'll take care of her, she's my responsibility. Mom take Yui and Eri out of the house, take Vermeil too. Head back to Eclipse for a while. I'll let you know when it's safe to come back.

Kagari leaves the hiding area behind the wall and proceeds to follow the sound of destruction upstairs.

As he continued to explore the house, he finally found her, standing by a fire place highly intoxicated with alcohol.

She is a beautiful young woman with light skin, black hair, and reddish eyes. Her hair has a headband and is split into two-part ways which crosses over her head. She has a pair of dangling earrings. She usually wears a red sweater which exposes her shoulders and back along with a red skirt. Her lower body outfit consists of black leggings and a pair of brown ankle boots.

 Her lower body outfit consists of black leggings and a pair of brown ankle boots