Part 5

Before Yun Zhen worshipped into the sect, the Linchuan Sword Sect went up to the head and the elders of each peak, down to the disciples of the inner and outer sects, almost all of them only practiced swordsmanship, only the elder Ju Congxue of Kunji Peak and his disciples were the main cultivators. . 

He Zong went up and down, and couldn't find a person who cultivated the alchemy way.

They usually need to go down the mountain to buy medicine pills. Sword cultivators have to spend a ridiculous amount of resources, not only for their own cultivation needs, but also for forging and improving their own swords. They also need a lot of refining materials. Their medicinal pills are ridiculously expensive, and a few ordinary medicinal medicinal herbs can empty their wallets, not to mention some high-level medicinal medicinal herbs with good curative effects, which they cannot afford for a lifetime.

Later, Yun Zhen joined the sect. She was extremely talented. In addition to majoring in swordsmanship, she also studied in the way of elixir and refining. Although she can only refine some low-level elixir, the efficacy and success rate of elixir are higher than those of the outside world. Bought much better. 

What is especially surprising is that Yun Zhen only accepts the corresponding medicinal herbs for the alchemy of the disciples in the sect, and does not charge any money!

The disciples of Linchuan Sword Sect were ecstatic when they found out, and brought all the medicinal materials to ask Yun Zhen to help them make pills. At the beginning, it almost delayed Yun Zhen's sword practice, and was taught a lesson by Jianzun Yunqi.

Later, Yun Zhen set the rules, from now on, only one pot of medicinal herbs will be made every day, on a first come, first served basis.

When the brothers and sisters asked Yun Zhen to make alchemy again, they didn't dare to ask too much.

Now that Senior Brother Wenqing is half ashamed, he is obviously thinking of his own rules.

Yun Zhen looked at the medicinal materials in the box, and roughly understood what kind of pills Senior Brother Wenqing wanted: "Do you want to stop bleeding pill, Xugu pill and Yuanrong pill, right? Since I'm in a hurry to go out, I will try to make two pills as much as possible in the past two days. Furnace."

Senior Brother Wenqing said with a smile on his face: "Thank you very much, I will definitely find more things you like and bring them back to you."

Yun Zhen looked at the other senior brothers and seniors, and their intentions were obviously with Senior Brother Wenqing. the same.

Yun Zhen didn't refuse anyone who came, and after hearing the pills they wanted, they all answered them one by one.

Just as he was about to take the medicine box they handed over, someone took it away first.

The person who stole the box of medicinal herbs was Ju Xiyao, the disciple of the elder Ju Congxue, the master of Kunji Peak, and her only biological daughter.

Ju Xiyao, like his mother Ju Congxue, has a straight temper and is never afraid of offending others.

She threw away the medicine box, pulled Yun Zhen behind her, looked at Wen Qing and the others coldly, and said, "Yo, it's not that we are secretly scolding our little sister Yun Zhen as a fake that occupies a magpie's nest, I wish I could take her away. After being kicked out of the Linchuan Sword Sect, why are you still eagerly begging her to make alchemy?"

"When you need it, you call out to the little junior sister, and when you don't need it, you call it a fake, right? It's really admirable, the gold and jade city gates created by the Refiners of the Chong Ting Hall with Lei Jin are probably not as thick-skinned as yours! "

Jinyu City, the most heavily defended high-level city in the Three Realms, is also known as the home of the refiners in the cultivation world. The city gate of this city has spent the whole life of many high-level refiners in the Zhongting Hall. A city wall that is comparable to a copper wall and an iron wall, even an attack from a powerhouse in the tribulation period cannot break it.

Wen Qing and others changed their expressions in an instant, and they subconsciously looked at Yun Zhen's expression. Seeing that she did not respond, they breathed a sigh of relief, Then he accused Ju Xiyao.

"Junior sister Ju, what nonsense are you talking about, we, when are we..."

"Why, you have the courage to do it, but you don't have the courage to admit it? "Ju Xiyao snorted coldly, "I have recorded it with the jade slip of the spiritual realm. If you have a clear conscience, why don't I release the jade slip of the spiritual realm now, and in front of Junior Sister Yun, let's confront each other?