Part 65

When Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao went outside, they saw Demon Lord leading his army and fighting another group of people.

The man fighting with him looked familiar, Lin Chu narrowed his eyes, as if he was a bit similar to Miao Boyang who was killed by her in front of the Three Realms King's Palace.

The man wore an artifact glove in his hand, which was exactly the same as Miao Boyang's glove. After listening to the discussions of the people watching the fight, he was Miao Rong, and Lin Chu guessed that he should be Miao Boyang's direct ancestor.

After some inquiries, Lin Chu realized what happened.

It turned out that after Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao entered the new house, the devil and Posangjun's subordinates drank together and celebrated the happy event together. Soon, the secret keys held by Posangjun's subordinates disappeared, and the devil's confidants secretly A few died silently, and judging from the state of death, it was related to Posang Jun's subordinates.

The two sides immediately turned against each other and fought at the wine table.

"Old Demon Lord, do you really want to be my enemy?"

Demon Lord looked cold and cold, "I treat each other with courtesy, but you don't know what's wrong!"

As soon as Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao arrived, Miao Rong walked towards Xie Yun Zhao, "Mr. Posang, this old ghost has bad intentions and stole the secret key from us. Today, your marriage may be a game..."

His implication was to persuade Lord Posang to give up the marriage.

It is said that Miao Rong and Po Sang Jun were good brothers who shared life and death. Compared with other subordinates, the relationship was very different. He was the only one who dared to talk to Po Sang Jun like this.

On the other side, the Demon Lord glanced at Lin Chu. He was the current old Demon Lord, not the Demon Lord Shi 10,000 years ago. Naturally, he recognized at a glance that the woman in front of him was not Shi Yun, the goddess of war. Lin Chunv, the former successor of the new king of the Three Realms.

According to the rules, he should salute Lin Chu. But he pretended not to recognize Lin Chu, and only regarded him as the real Shi Yun.

"Yun'er, they dared to kill people and make trouble on the wedding day. It can be seen that they didn't take our demons seriously at all. It doesn't matter if this kiss is not successful. Come here, and you are not allowed to have any dealings with him in the future!"

Lin Chu ignored the devil. She glanced around and didn't see Shi Yun's mother.

At the wedding of the pro-daughter, when such a big event happened, the other party didn't show up, which was not in line with the other party's previous temperament.

Lin Chu pulled a servant to ask, and the other person replied blankly: "I don't know, my wife was still here before."

A servant next to me came over, "I know where my wife went, she went to find the young master, before the young master She vomited blood and fainted in the wedding hall. She was very worried and didn't even care about entertaining the guests. so she went to the young master's room and said that she wanted to take care of the young master."

Lin Chu frowned, "Which young master?" The servant gave her a puzzled look, She seemed to wonder why she would ask, "Master Xiaozhe."

Lin Chu then remembered that Shi Yun seemed to have only one older brother, and that was Shi Zhe. But here, the person who replaced Shi Zhe was Cen Yao, but Cen Yao was listening to her and Xie Yunzhao talking outside the new house just now...

"Where is your young master's room?" , the servant's doubts were deeper, but he didn't ask, "Let's take you there, little one."

Lin Chu was about to leave, Xie Yunzhao naturally wanted to follow her, but they were stopped before they took a few steps. .

Miao Rong: "The devil's intentions are wrong, think twice about Sang Jun!"

Xie Yunzhao casually said, "Retreat."

Miao Rong was not reconciled, but when he saw Xie Yunzhao's persistent gaze, he could only grit his teeth and step back.

The devil's eyes flickered, and he glanced back and forth on Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao for a while, but he didn't say anything, and followed behind, not knowing what to do.

Lin Chu followed behind the servant to Shi Zhe's room, only to see that the door was wide open, there was no one inside, and all kinds of furnishings were thrown on the ground in a mess, as if they had just been roughly searched.

The servant was surprised: "How can the young master's room be in such a mess?"

Lin Chu's expression changed slightly, and she touched Xie Yunzhao's waist, "Use your communication jade slip!"

Her communication jade slip was taken away by the beautiful woman before, and it has not been returned. Lin Chu used Xie Yunzhao's communication jade slip to communicate to the beautiful woman, but it didn't get out at all.

Obviously before that, the communication jade slip could still be used.

The only explanation is that the beautiful woman has left the fantasy world with the communication jade slip.

Lin Chu's face sank. She is a person from ten thousand years ago, a character who only lives in this fantasy world. If she leaves the fantasy world, she will disappear forever. How can she leave here?

Or, like herself, she also came in from the outside world.

Or, she was originally a living person, a person who has lived for tens of thousands of years.

If the former falls, but if it is the latter, how terrifying is a person who can live for 10,000 years? And since the other party is conscious, it means that she knows that these people are fake, and she has to act with them to carry out a wedding to the end...

Lin Chu looked at the devil, who has been staring at her since just now, When he met his gaze at this moment, he said calmly, "But what happened?" 

The Demon Lord showed a test, and he saw that Lin Chuding had discovered something.

Lin Chu said in a low voice, "Mother seems to have left here." With just one sentence, the Demon Lord was shocked.

He is a smart man, immediately heard Lin Chu's implication.

Lin Chu observed that his expression did not seem to be fake. It seemed that he was not in the same group as the beautiful woman.

She asked the Demon Lord, "Can you take out the secret key you got from Posang Lord's subordinates?"

Demon Lord's eyes were cold: "Even you believe in their nonsense, but I don't know what to say. What secret key did you get!"

"Oh! Old Demon Lord, just now at the wedding banquet, our brothers have only been in contact with you, and it was also at the wedding banquet. The secret key is gone. You said that you didn't take it, who would believe it!" Miao Rong snorted coldly.

The Demon Lord was impatient: "Who knows if you guys are deliberately framing this Lord!" 

The Demon Lord has already given birth to killing intent, and this group of people is entangled. , but unfortunately, when he was fighting with these people, he found that their strength was not weak.

Obviously it's just a fantasy world, it's obviously a group of people who have been dead for many years, but they are trapped here!

"Okay, don't quarrel anymore." Lin Chu said, "I know who took it."

Miao Rong and the devil looked at Lin Chu at the same time: "Who is it?

" Who was the first to leave here, she took those secret keys." 

The secret keys are related to Po Sangjun's treasure, and Lin Chu came here for the secret keys, who knows that she will not wait for her to see the secret keys. key, was trapped here.

Since the beautiful woman left, this fantasy world has changed. Lin Chu just tried to crack the illusion, but it ended in failure. The beautiful woman can survive in this illusion for tens of thousands of years, and her strength is extraordinary. After she left the illusion, she must have used some method to strengthen the illusion.

Lin Chu was not familiar with this kind of fantasy, and could not find a way to solve it, and the Demon Lord was at a loss.

At this time, Xie Yunzhao asked Miao Rong, "Do you know how to decipher the illusion?"

It was a bit ridiculous to ask the people in the illusion how to decipher the illusion. Xie Yunzhao asked seriously, and the devil laughed sarcastically: "If they knew how to decipher the illusion, they would not have been living in the illusion, and this illusion would not have lasted for so many years." 

The voice fell, but he heard Miao Rong said: "Back to breaking Sangjun, there are many types of illusions, including retrospective memories, recreated illusions of the past, illusions that foreshadow the future, illusions that are inspired by inner demons... The best way to crack these illusions They are all different, but the only thing they have in common is - breaking the balance in the illusion."

"As long as the balance that maintains the illusion is broken, no matter how strong the illusion is, it will eventually collapse and completely lose the power to maintain it."

Breaking the balance ?

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao were thoughtful.

Lin Chu once climbed the ladder of Danfu Pavilion and entered countless fantasy realms, and Xie Yunzhao was also someone who had entered the fantasy realm. It's been a long time, so it feels tricky.

Now listening to Miao Rongyi, thinking of the previous experience, I immediately have an idea.

But the Demon Lord didn't respond for a while.

Therefore, when Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao ordered him to be surrounded, he was still a little confused.

"Come here, he is an impersonating Demon Lord, surround him!"

"If you dare to pretend to be a Demon Lord, you will be punished for your sins!" 

Upon hearing Xie Yunzhao's order, Posang Lord's subordinates immediately took action. But on Lin Chu's side, the people of the Demon Race were hesitant, looking at her and the Demon Lord, a little hesitant.

Lin Chu snorted coldly: "Why don't you move? Do you want me to do it myself?"

Although the Demon Race is the Demon Lord, Shi Yun is a female god of war. Quite a few, many people gathered around immediately.

After being stunned for a moment, the Demon Lord finally came to his senses, "You, do you want to kill me to break the balance in this fantasy?" 

The death of an important person in the fantasy can also break the balance. And since the beautiful woman can mistake the devil for her husband, it means that the other party is also one of the important people who maintain the illusion.

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao couldn't always kill each other, so naturally they worked together to pick the devil to sacrifice to the heaven.