Part 9

Wu Jianfeng, Yunqi Jianzun's cave residence, the atmosphere is terrifyingly solemn.

Yun Zhen knelt on the icy ground, and Wen Qing and the elder Hu of the Discipline Hall watched like a prisoner.

She pursed her lips and said nothing.

There were some subtle sounds from inside the cave, that was Jianzun Yunqi treating Bai Zhenzhen's pulse inside.

Not long ago on Kunyu Peak, her sword intent landed on Bai Zhen Zhen, Bai Zhen Zhen immediately turned pale and fell to the ground.

Several servant disciples were so frightened that they almost lost their minds on the spot, and ran to Wu Jianfeng to tell Jianzun Yunqi that Senior Sister Bai was killed by the substitute.

Jianzun Yunqi hurried over with a sullen face, carried Bai Zhenzhen back to Wu Jianfeng, and glanced at her coldly.

"Zhen Zhen Ruo really has any problems, you will bury her with her!"

Yun Zhen followed Wu Jianfeng with a white face, and was ordered to kneel by Elder Hu and Senior Brother Wenqing, who has been kneeling for half an hour now. Now, there is still no movement inside.

Yun Zhen really couldn't figure it out, how could Bai Zhen Zhen be hurt so badly.

At that time, she didn't even pull out the sword completely, she just used the momentum of pulling out half the sword to strike a very weak sword intent, not to mention that Bai Zhenzhen could easily avoid it at that time, even if it hit her chest, Break a little more skin, there will be no danger of life.

For a moment, Yun Zhen suspected that Bai Zhen Zhen was pretending. However, Shizun stayed in it for so long...

Can't even Shizun help her to deceive herself?

There was a sudden movement inside, Jianzun Yunqi came out from the inside, Wenqing and Elder Hu asked with concern about Bai Zhenzhen's condition for the first time, Yun Zhen didn't care about the messy thoughts in his mind, he raised his eyes to look at the master.

Jianzun Yunqi slowly sat on the top of the head, looked at Yun Zhen with heavy eyes, and said indifferently: "Zhen Zhen was seriously injured, I gave her a fifth-grade medicinal pill, which temporarily stabilized the situation, but I need to Complete improvement, at least need to rest in bed for a month, during this period, you need to take a fifth-grade medicinal pill every three days until complete improvement."

Yun Zhen frowned, trying to argue a few words for herself.

"Master, Senior Sister Bai's injury is probably not because of my sword intent. I didn't do my best. At that time..."

"Hehe, you have already injured Junior Sister like this before you did your best. If you really did your best, then Still got it?" Wen Qing coldly snorted, "I'm afraid the little junior sister will become the soul of your sword by then."

"The poor little junior sister, who has been living abroad for a hundred years, has experienced heartache, and finally returned to the sect only to find that it was taken over by someone else. Magpie Nest, now that double actually wants to get rid of her and completely take away everything that belongs to her..."

Wen Qing grasped Jianzun Yunqi's distressed feelings for Bai Zhenzhen, and every time he said a word, Jianzun Yunqi's face became even colder, until the end, the gaze that looked at Yun Zhen had lost a trace of warmth.

"Yun Zhen." Jianzun Yunqi called out the name, he paused, as if he was recalling something, "The word Zhen, which means lush vegetation or thorns, originally named you because I hope you can get rid of the old Day's nightmare, no matter how humble and desperate the situation is, you can always rely on perseverance to survive, just like a weed, no matter how difficult the environment is, it can take root..."

Yun Zhen seemed to realize something, hanging on The hand beside him squeezed the dress tightly.

She didn't make a sound, and listened to the teacher's hair down with her head down.

Just waiting for her own fate, she couldn't help but think, when the master named her Yun Zhen, did he really think so, isn't it because she was born like Bai Zhen Zhen, he regarded her as Bai Zhen Did Zhen's stand-in give her the word Zhen?

However, it is pointless to dwell on it now.

Sure enough, she heard Jianzun Yunqi say in a low voice, "From today onwards, you can change your name back to your original name. You are so vicious, you don't deserve to use the word Zhen."

"Yes, my disciple obeys..."