Part 63

"Lin Chu, I'm here."

In fact, Xie Yunzhao had imagined Lin Chu wearing a wedding dress countless times, but it was all imagination. He never thought that he would actually have a chance to see her wearing a wedding dress and stand in front of him.

Although, this is just a fantasy world.

But at least, here he is the groom and she is his bride.

Xie Yunzhao relied on Lin Chu's red hijab to cover his sight, so she couldn't see what he looked like at this time, and looked at her figure greedily and greedily.

With so many people around, Lin Chu was the only one in his eyes.

Until a sneer suddenly came from the side, Cen Yao with a cold face said strangely: "Why did you call the bride by the wrong name on the day you got married? She is Shi Yun, not Lin Chu, do you think she is someone? Substitute?"

Speaking of the word "substitute", Cen Yao paused and the hand hanging by his side trembled.

To be honest, he was the one who used Lin Chu as a stand-in.

He is the most unqualified person to mention these two words in front of her.

Cen Yao was suddenly silent.

But because of Cen Yao's few words, the beautiful woman became suspicious of "Po Sang Jun"'s sincerity towards her daughter.

But before she could speak, the Demon Lord beside him gave Cen Yao a cold glance, warning him not to make trouble.

He said solemnly, "Jun Posang should be so happy that he called the wrong name, Xiaozhe, don't make trouble on the big day."

At this time, Lin Chu said in a low voice, "This is Jun Posang treating me. He didn't call him the wrong nickname in private."

Cen Yao suddenly looked at Lin Chu.

His face seemed pale and ugly because Lin Chu took the initiative to speak for Xie Yunzhao.

Even if it's just a fake fantasy world, even if she's not using her own identity at the moment, he doesn't want to see her marry Xie Yunzhao.

Cen Yao didn't know what was wrong with him. He clearly hated her very much, and he clearly hated her to the extreme. The wound he was shot by her was still aching.

But he just couldn't stop himself from imagining the peerless elegance of her face hidden under the red hijab.

He couldn't help closing his eyes, as if he could still see her splendid face like a fairy.

Cen Yao clenched his fist quietly, and the veins on the back of his hand burst out. He had to be very restrained so that he wouldn't shoot Xie Yunzhao.

The beautiful woman heard that "Po Sangjun" and her daughter even took nicknames for each other in private, she couldn't help but covered her lips and smiled, teased a few words, and then urged Cen Yao, who was stunned there, "Xiao Zhe , don't make a fuss, hand your sister's hand to Po Sang Jun. From now on, he will be your brother-in-law."

Cen Yao seemed to have not heard and stood still.

The beautiful woman glared at him and muttered, "Don't miss the hour." She grabbed his hand and led him to put Lin Chu's hand in Xie Yunzhao's palm.

Seeing that Lin Chu's hand was held by Xie Yunzhao, her sleeves floated away from Cen Yao's hand, and Cen Yao's face was a bit paler than before.

He subconsciously reached out his hand to pull her back.

"Xiao Zhe." The Demon Lord stopped in front of him, staring at him coldly, "What do you want to do?" 

The Demon Lord has never seen Xie Yunzhao, nor does he know the relationship between Xie Yunzhao and Lin Chu At this time, he didn't know the identity of Lin Chu under the red hijab, but he noticed a clue from Cen Yao's attitude, and felt that the person under the red hijab might have another origin. In any case, it could not be Shi Yun, the goddess of war from 10,000 years ago.

What the devil wondered was that Cen Yao's behavior was really abnormal. The woman had a great influence on him, but he didn't reveal the identity of the other party to his father. Moreover, he just made an opinion and did not listen to his warning, which also made him very angry.

The Demon Lord stopped Cen Yao and wanted to ask about the origin of the newlyweds, but was stopped by the beautiful woman.

She urged the two of them to hurry to the front hall.

"Hurry up, go to Xitang, and when they go around the city and come back, they will worship."

Yes, Shi Yun, the goddess of war, was married from her own home and worshipped at her own home. Posang-kun is not alive, and he doesn't stick to the small details. He has absolutely no opinion on such an arrangement.

...