❈.Part.15.

At the end of the introductory assessment, many people were still talking about the sword cultivator girl on the ladder.

Chu Xuan and a group of fellow apprentices approached the bottom of the climbing ladder, looked up at the heights, and showed admiration.

"She's so strong!"

Chu Xuan touched the person beside him with his elbow: "How many steps did you climb to the top of the ladder before?"

"Ashamed, I'm only forty-seventh step, so far I can't ring the bell."

"I'm 61st rank... I'm still complacent at ordinary times, I feel that my soul is already very powerful, and I can't compare with her at all."

The more they chatted, the more they felt that the girl on the ladder was more powerful.

After a long time, someone noticed that there seemed to be fewer people around.

"Huh? Senior Brother Zhou, where did they go?"

"He went to Elder He to apply for the Heavenly Ladder." Someone replied, "I'll go back after I finish refining the pot of pills I have, and I'll try again. Go up to the tenth level!"

"Damn, I'll go too, as a disciple of the Danfu Pavilion, I don't want to lose to the monks of the outer sect!"

... In the attic, there are several more Danfu Pavilion elders who came to watch Yun Zhen climb the ladder. All of them are the best alchemists in the pavilion, and they are well-known in the Three Realms.

He Gudao's communication jade slips flickered constantly. After he replied one by one, he raised his head and smiled at the returning Danfu Pavilion master: "They all applied to the old man to climb the ladder."

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion couldn't help looking in the direction of the ascending ladder and said with a smile: 

"It seems that her arrival has stimulated them. This is a good thing, our pavilion has not been so active for a long time. We should thank her That's right ."

"Yeah, those young disciples are all arrogant and arrogant. Although they do have some talent in the alchemy way, they are afraid of hardships and are reluctant to climb the ladder once for decades... Now a sword cultivator is all over the place. Comparing them, they are naturally unconvinced."

At this time, an elder from the outer door came in from the door and respectfully saluted the master of the Danfu Pavilion.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion glanced at him and asked, "Do you understand?"

This outer sect elder was the one who had been sent by He Gudao to investigate Yun Zhen's identity.

"Yes. Her name is Yun Zhen, she is a disciple of Linchuan Sword Sect, also..." 

The elder hesitated for a moment, seeing the displeased expression of the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion, and then he continued, "It is also a direct disciple of Yunqi Jianzun. 

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion heard this and raised his eyebrows: "Oh? It's actually his disciple."

Just when everyone thought he would be angry, he stroked his long beard and smiled: "This old boy Yunqi is really Good luck, to be able to pick up such a good seedling." 

The other elders all knew the grievances between him and Yun Qi in the past. He thought he would be angry when he heard that Yun Zhen was Yun Qi's disciple, but his reaction was unexpected.

Winking for a moment, one of the elders asked tentatively, "Pavilion Master, are you not angry?"

"Why is this old man angry?" 

Pavilion Master Danfu glanced at him with a faint smile on his face. He looked at Yun Zhen with more satisfaction than before, "Since she entered the Danfu Pavilion and broke into the sky ladder, she is a member of my Danfu Pavilion, what does he have to do with Yun Qi? Could it be that he still wants to come to Danfu? Ge robbing me?"

Everyone was so surprised that they were speechless.

They are not fools, and they immediately heard the meaning of the pavilion master. The old man wanted to grab an apprentice from Yun Qi.

For a time, everyone couldn't believe that the pavilion owner, who had always been immortal and pure-hearted, would say such shameless words.

Listen, is this what people say?