Part 47

The deeper you go into the hall of talismans, the more complex the talisman formations you encounter, and the more terrifying the murderous intentions that come from the talisman formations.

The three Fu Xiu knew that their strength was limited and if they went deeper with Lin Chu, they would only die in vain, and would drag Lin Chu back, so they offered to stay where she was and wait for her.

The divine artifact Yuan Ting kept vibrating in Lin Chu's palm, as if foreshadowing something.

Lin Chu looked in the direction it crazily wanted to go, which happened to be in the depths of the Talisman Hall.

As it happens, she is bound to continue to explore the depths of the hall.

She looked at Xie Yunzhao and said, "Little Highness, you don't know talisman skills and have internal injuries. If you continue with me, you may be in danger of life. Why don't you just wait for me here."

Xie Yunzhao did not object . He first turned into a white fox, spit out demon pills and then changed back to human form, his complexion was a little paler than before.

He handed the demon pill to Lin Chu: "Take this and protect it for a lifetime. If it disappears, His Highness will die within a hundred days. Therefore, for the sake of His Highness, you must take good care of yourself. Life, don't act impulsive." 

In the past, Yun Zhen never acted impulsive, but now she is Lin Chu, and she has a blood hatred in her body, what's more, she is always willing to take more risks when it comes to cultivation, she may not escape, I am afraid she will go straight to the most dangerous place.

If he wanted to make her scruples, he had to think of a few more tricks.

She doesn't take her own life to heart, but she won't ignore the lives of others.

Threatening her with his own life was his most helpless choice and the only thing he could do. It's a pity that she cares about this, not because of him, but because of his identity. He is the little prince of the demon world and the master of her father. Even if she is for Lin Song's demon general, she will not let him have an accident. .

Lin Chu looked at Xie Yunzhao with a complicated expression, hesitated for a moment and finally took his demon pill.

"Don't worry, I will definitely come back sooner, never more than a hundred days."

Xie Yunzhao nodded casually.

Lin Chu bid farewell to the four of them, cracked the talisman array all the way, and gradually penetrated into the interior of the hall.

The closer you got to the inside of the hall, the more powerful the divine artifact Yuan Ting shook, and finally even broke free from Lin Chu's hand, automatically led the way, and brought her to the innermost inner hall.

In front of the door of the inner hall, there is a heavy talisman formation, and the murderous intent is everywhere.

This is a serial rune formation with a lot of murderous intentions. If any rune formation is not cracked, the following rune formations will automatically activate the murderous intention, stirring the trigger into minced meat.

Lin Chu took a deep breath and deciphered the talisman with a deep heart. After cracking the last talisman, the cold sweat all over her body had wet her forehead.

Fortunately, her thoughts and steps for solving the formation were correct, and no murder was triggered in the middle. Finally succeeded in breaking out.

However, just as Lin Chu breathed a sigh of relief, he heard a rumbling sound, the ground shook, and the entire inner hall suddenly sank, and even threw her into the dark ground.

Lin Chu had not yet adapted to the darkness, so the night pearls lit up everywhere.

A hazy shadow suddenly appeared, and it was a familiar figure again.

Bro Sang-kun!

He sat in front of the case and seemed to be studying something, and when he heard the movement, he casually glanced at it, and immediately made a move.

Lin Chu didn't even have time to resist, and was wrapped in a powerful force and threw it into a huge and complex array of symbols.

After Lin Chu stood firm, he found that the surrounding environment was a little familiar.

Kunyu Peak, Kunji Peak and Wujian Peak...

She actually returned to the Linchuan Sword Sect.

"Zhen'er, the teacher is sorry for you. I shouldn't have hurt you like that. It's my fault. Can you forgive me?" but it looks unfamiliar.

Lin Chu only felt cold hairs stand up and subconsciously stepped back.

Then, Ming Dushen also appeared.

"In my heart, no one can compare to you, Zhen Zhen, stay here, be my queen, and run the Imperial Dynasty with me, okay?"

After that, even Xie Mingyu and Cen Yao appeared.

...