Chapter 1

As we got to the house we're gonna stay at thanks to Mac coach we get out and I run inside to go shot gun my room I'm already hearing Kay and Mac behind me but not long after I get upstairs and did a quick check up in each room I'm decided and sit down on the floor of my chosen room with a big smile on my face.

Kayla(picking in the room): Damn it ! Mac we've lost to Lauralei for the biggest room !

Mac(picking in the room too): Ah man what a boomer ! This room is huge !

Me(smiling): Biggest room for the one who does two different sport ! Because I got more things!

Kayla(chuckles): Yea yea ok come on now we know that's yours let's get our boxes from the car

Me(nod and get up): Alright let's go !

So we past the rest of the day unpacking and we went shopping for what more we needed for our rooms (her room is in media) when we were done mom decided that for today we were gonna order in so when the food got here we started eating and talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning we are going to see the arena and meet Mac new team but before that I'm gonna get ready.

When I got downstairs I see I'm the last one ready and everyone is nearly done eating so I take an apple and start to eat it

Me(between two bites): Can I go register to a gymnastic club later and can I go see Shadow at the pension ?

Mom(smile at me): Of course sweetheart we'll go after Mac practice alright?

Me(nod): Ok

On that everyone finished eating so we left for the arena.

~~~~~~~~~~

We just got to the arena and when we got inside me and Kayla went up to the food court and sat down at a table. I took my phone out and started looking for a gymnastic club. After a few minutes I got a call from Alex my boyfriend back in Canada so I answered him and since he FaceTimed me I saw that he probably didn't mean to call me because what I saw is only his ceiling but what I heard made me go mad and I hang up fast then got up and stormed out. I heard Kayla calling me but I continued walking and didn't answer. When I got outside I sat down my back on the wall and broke down crying. I knew a long distance relationship would be hard but I didn't think he'd cheat only 24 hours after I left. The worst is that I heard him talking to my best fucking friend and what I heard made me soooo angry ! I was so deep in thoughts that when I heard Mac I looked at him still crying.

Me(suttering): M-Mac ? Wha-what are you doing here ? Why aren't you at your practice?

Mac(sit beside me): Practice is over Lei now tell me what's going on ?

Me(calm down a little): It's Alex...

Mac(frown): What did he do ?

Me(start crying again): He called I don't think he meant to... but I heard him talking with Aria...

Mac(getting angry): What did they said ?

Me(crying): That they couldn't wait until in two weeks because he could finally break up with me and they could be officially together

Mac(angry af): He can be happy to be across the ocean right now !

Me(chuckles and calm down): Yea... where are mom, dad and Kayla ?

Mac(sigh): Still inside Kayla wanted to skate a little... you know what ? I know what could cheer you up a little !

Me(chuckles): Let me guess... meeting your new teammates ?!

Mac(smiling and get up): Yup they're still inside come on !

Me(smile and get up): Alright then let's go !

As we walk back inside I wipe my tears and put a smile on my face. Once we're downstairs we wait a little for the guys to get out of the changing room. Not long after we got downstairs we see the whole team get out and when they see me and Mac we can see they're a bit confused probably because they saw Kayla and that makes me laugh.

Me(laughing): You're not dreaming there's three of us ! We're triplets I'm the middle one Kayla's the youngest and Mac's the oldest

Mac(chuckles): Yea you all met Kayla now meet Lauralei

Bear(smile): Nice to meet you Lauralei I'm Bear the team captain

Sam: I'm Sam and I'm the goalie

Nico: Nico I'm the assistant captain

The team went on with presenting themselves and when everyone was done I sighed

Me(head full of new names): Oof not sure I'll remember all your names but eventually I will !

The team laughed

Sam: So what's your hobby Lauralei ?

Me(smiling): I got two actually I'm a gymnast and I also do horse jumping

Sam: Thats so cool if you do horse jumping does that mean you have a horse ?

Me(laugh): Yea I do his name is Shadow and it's a beautiful black mustang !

On that I hear Kayla say

Kayla: You should see her with Shadow those two in competition are amazing !

Bear: When's your next competition?

Me(shrugs): This week-end

Kayla(smile): Oh my god why don't you guys come see her I know you guys have a game Saturday but her competition is Sunday !

Sam(look at Bear): Can we go it could be nice ?

Bear(smile at his brother): Of course we can (look at me) we'll be there !

Nico: I'll be there it seems fun

Me(smiling): Well then I guess I'll see you at the game Saturday and at my competition!

Mac: Hate to be the party pooper but we gotta go if you wanna get registered in a gymnastics club AND see Shadow

Me(nod): Yea you're right we should go! See you guys on Saturday!

Them: Bye !

On that we leave for the gym club I saw earlier

**********************************************

1015 words
Wrote 30/08/2022
Published 02/09/2022