Chapter 4

Saturday

Today is Mac first game with the Hammers and it's against a team named the Tomcats. This morning I was the first ready (outfit in media) and last ready was Kayla once she was done we got in the car and left for the rink.

——————-

Right now me and mum are sitting in the stands and the game just started. Mac is making a lot of goals but he doesn't pass which I think is pissing off the whole team but especially Nico.

——————-

Well Mac got benched because he started being reckless even though he got benched the Hammers still won and when we got outside mom and Mac started talking and I walked a little behind because that's not my problem if Mac got a big ego. As I started to come down of the stairs I hear Nico chuckling

Nico(chuckles): Getting yanked from your first game. Classic. I've never seen coach that angry before.

Mac: Don't you worry about me and the coach, okay? We have an understanding.

Nico: Sure you do. That's why he wants a word with you

Me(trying not to laugh): You should probably go inside see your coach

Mac(shake his head): Yea yea

Nico(turn around and look at me then smile): Hey Lei ?

Me(smiling): Yeah?

Nico(smiling): Can't wait to see your competition tomorrow

Me(smiling and blushing): Thanks

He left and I started going down the stairs a big smile on my face. When I got to the car mom was just looking at me smiling

Me(laughing): what ?!

Mom(smiling): Nothing

I rolled my eyes and Mac got in the car and we left for the house. When we got to the house Kayla was acting weird until we realized that's because she was trying to hide Jacob.

Sunday morning

Ok so this morning is my competition with Shadow I'm already at the pension where Shadow's staying good thing because the competition is actually here. So I've been brushing him and talking to him since I got here now I think it's time I saddle him up.

 So I've been brushing him and talking to him since I got here now I think it's time I saddle him up

There we go now I'm gonna go get changed.

Alright much more comfortable for this. Now let's get going. I take him by the halter and lead him out. When we're out I stop and take the reins. I put my left foot in the stirrup and push with my other leg to get on the saddle. Now that's done I make Shadow walk him to the outside arena and I start to train before the competition start in a few hours.

——————-

After training for two hours I went back to the boxes and put Shadow in his for now. I get out of it and close his box when I turn around I'm surprised by mom, dad, Kayla and Mac. They drag me outside slowly since it's forbidden to run in front of horses since it can stress them. When I'm out I see Mac whole team I nearly cry of happiness. It means so much to me that their here. Alex and Aria were supposed to come today but I'm happy not to see the- scratch that just saw them and now I'm angry. Looks like he didn't understood what I meant when I said "no need to come see my competition I know you and Aria are together fuck you and never talk to me again" and I guess she didn't understood what I meant when I told her "You're such a backstabber fuck you you and Alex are perfect for each other don't come to my competition and never talk to me again"

Me(angrily walking up to them): What the fuck are you two doing here ! I wasn't clear enough!

Alex(roll his eyes); oh you were that's exactly why we're here we knew we were gonna distract you

Aria(laughing): Yea and we knew that would make you loose that's why we're here

Me(slap her): Fuck you !

Alex(get in front of her): Are you crazy ! You fucking bitch !

Me(laughing wickedly): Fuck you too !

He tried to hit me but he should have remembered that I was fucking good at fighting and when I finished by punching him it knocked him out.

Me(smirking and going back to my friends and family): Well that was relieving! What ?

Sky(smiling): Damn girl you're a good fighter too ! Is there something you can't do !?

Me(chuckles): No idea !

——————-

Now is my time to shine I'm gonna show everyone what it means to be a MacBentley.

Animator: Running for Canada Lauralei MacBentley!

We walk in front of the judges bow and right before we have the signal I visualize the circuit.

——————-

Omg I won ! Gold medal again ! My teammates are cheering me up and telling how greet of a circuit I did I thank them and get Shadow back in his box. I take the saddle off of him and brush him. I also give him an apple as a treat and leave closing and locking his box. Then I get out and Mac,Kayla, mum and dad and also all of the hockey team congrats me and get a hug from everyone as a congrats ! When it got to Nico's turn he hugged me longer then everyone else and when we pulled away I tried hard not to blush.

Alex(laughing wickedly): Well well well for someone angry at me for cheating on you you for sure moved on fast !

Me(turn around angry): You better leave right now or I'm gonna fucking kill you Alex !

Alex(laughing): You know you can think that Aria is slut for sleeping with her best friend boyfriend but you're just as much of a slut as her !

Me(start to walk fast to him about to hit him): YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !

Kayla(holding me back): He's not worth it Lei !

Nico(walk in front of us and get to Alex): You know what mate... I think you should leave and fast before I break your neck

Alex(gulp): Fine im leaving she's just a little whore anyway have fun with-

He's cut off by a big ass punch from Nico not gonna lie that was hot as fuck.

**********************************************

1042 words
Wrote 02/09/2022
Published 08/09/2022