Chapter 6

Friday

Last night Sky was brought to the hospital and this morning mom and Kayla went to the hospital and mom dropped me off at the pension. I went to Shadow box and sat on his hay bales. He looked at me and put his big head on my lap and I start petting his head and close my eyes.

——————-

I must of fell asleep because I got woken up by Shadow door opening. So I look at the door and see Nico. Shadow look at him for a bit making a barrier between the both of us which makes me chuckles but Shadow eventually move aside making me smile.

Me(smile): He likes you

Nico(chuckles): Really? (Look at Shadow) Oh well thank you Shadow (sit up besides me) I knew I'd find you here or at the gymnasium but I opted for the pension

Me(smile): Yeah I always come here when I don't sleep well...

Nico(look at me): why didn't you sleep well ?

Me(sigh): I don't know I guess I was worried about Sky plus Mac and Kayla were at each other's throats last night and this morning so...

Nico(hugging me): Well next time if you want you can come to mine and we can just hang listening to movies or cuddling I know you like doing that

Me(chuckles): Okay next time I will

Nico(smile): Good (kiss my head)  how about we go do something

NEIGH

We laughed

Me(smiling): I guess Shadow wants his space for him alone

NEIGH

Nico(chuckles): I guess we should go then

We get up and get out of the box. Once we're out I close and lock the door. We start to walk hand in hand towards the rink I don't say anything but I'm kinda curious of why we're going there. When we get there Nico have me putting my skates on and he puts is. I do and when that's done I get on the ice where he is waiting for me his hand extended. I smile and take it.

Me(smiling): So what are we here for? You got some tricks you want to show me ?

Nico(smirk): Maybe

Me(circling him): Oooh you think your so smooth so what's this trick ? I'm curious now

He smile and spin me around and then we kiss

Nico(pulls away a little): Feeling better ?

Me(smiling): Absolutely

——————-

Me and Nico passed the rest of the day having fun we went to an arcade close by and we went to see a movie. We sadly had to stop our day because they had a practice so we went back to the rink we got there at the same as Bear, Sam...and Kayla ? When we got inside the lights opened and we all saw Mac and Sky kissing. Oh god more drama at home.