Chapter 5

Tuesday

So tomorrow is the charity game of Mac's team and the Orca's are getting here well now I'm with the team we were waiting for them to get here to see if they looked like they were good. Until me and Mac saw Carson... Mac old teammate from the Cyclone and well my ex boyfriend before Alex. Thinking about it me and Alex were only together for two months. Carson and I thought we dated for two years... I was lost in thoughts until he passed right next to me a little to close well I guess that's what he wanted because he whispered "Nice to see you again Lei how's the new boyfriend?" I decided I was gonna answer him so I whispered "We broke up last week" he chuckled and left to go with his team I was in big need of doing gymnastics so I looked at Mac and I think he understood because he nodded in the direction of the car. I smiled a little at him and asked mom to drive me to the gymnasium which she did. We got there and I took my emergency bag for moments like this and got inside. I smiled at the girls who were here and got changed in the bathroom.

I decided to start by training on the bars (media)

——————-

When I get home I make a detour to the park because Kayla told me she wanted to show me something so I get to the park and see them. I walk up to them and smile.

Me(smiling): Hey Kayla ! What did you want to show me !?

Kayla(excited): You gotta see our new choreography made by Sky !

Me(laugh): Alright show me !

She and Jacob get ready and start to do their choreography which is really good when they're done I smile and start clapping.

Me(smiling): That is an amazing choreography Sky !

Sky(smiling): Thanks !

Kayla(looking behind me): You kidding what's he doing here

Me(frown and turn around): Fucking hell are you kidding me twice in a day

Carson(smiling): Well hello there beautiful girls

Me(rolling my eyes): What do you want Carson

Mac(taking Carson away): We're gonna get going huh

I sigh and decided to go back home

——————-

When I get back home to get changed for the icebreaker tonight pretty sure it's a party oh and I'm gonna bring my skates !