14

Chapter 14
The End of Grievous

"Without Count Dooku, I have doubts about your ability to keep us safe here." Viceroy Gunray complained. I got of the lizard beast and stood next to Obi Wan.

"Be thankful, Viceroy." Grievous began. "You have not found yourself in my grip." Grievous then shook his head and scoffed. "Your ship is waiting."

Obi Wan stroked his beard, while I fiddled with the fur on my poncho. "I sense your fear Y/n. There is no need to be here with me right now." He said quietly, turning to you.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "I'll be fine." I said with a fake smile. He sighed, and nodded.

"I would never forgive myself if something happened to you." He said quietly. I giggled softly, "well nothing is going to." I said with a smile.

He nodded, then looked down at the droid like creature. He slowly took of his robe, handed it to me, and jumped.

He landed softly on the ground, yet it was still loud enough for Grievous and the guards surrounding him to here.

"Hello there." He said with a grin.

"General Kenobi.." Grievous spat.

My heart dropped when all the droids and guards surrounded Obi Wan in a circle. "A bold one.. aren't you.?" Grievous asked. "Kill him."

The two guards slowly stepped towards Obi Wan, with there purple, electric staffs. Obi Wan pulled out his lightsaber, spun it, then put it next to his head in a ready pose.

Obi Wan then dropped his lightsaber, then lifted his hand to the sky. A ventilation system fell and smashed the guards. I smiled, but he wasn't out of the woods yet.

"Back away." Grievous said as the droids pointed there blasters at him. "I will deal with this Jedi slime myself." Grievous then dropped his cloak, and pulled out his four lightsabers. 

Obi Wan dropped his expression, then spun his lightsaber, and stood in his attack position. The fight had begun.

-

"So uncivilized." Obi Wan murmured as he threw the gun he used to defeat Grievous to the side of the large circular platform he was on.

I grabbed the giant lizards reins, and walked him over to Obi Wan. I stopped in front of him and smiled. He looked into my eyes, and patted my shoulder, loosening his smile.

"Good job." I muttered as I turned to face him as he walked over to the lizard and got on his back, helping me onto the beast.

"Commander Cody, I have defeated General Grievous." Obi Wan said into his com. They blabbered on about the war.

"This whole war is so.. aggravating." He murmured under his breath. I giggled and patted his shoulder. "It will all be over soon, now that you've defeated Grievous." I said with a grin. He nodded and turned forward.

But then.. we were shot at? I turned around, expecting a droid shooting at us- but it was a clone. I creased my eyebrows, and turned towards Obi Wan, whose lightsaber was already out and ignored.

He went on a steep ledge, I grabbed on to him to stop myself from falling as he deflected each blast, until we fell. The Boga screamed, and so did I. Obi Wan was already assessing the situation.

I grabbed quickly onto Obi Wans arm as we fell. Then we hit the water.