22

Chapter 22
                                                              The return

"We have to trust him." I said taking the care from Obi Wan. He sighed and looked down upon me. "I suppose your right." He mumbled.

"It's the only way to get Leia safe, besides we have a Jedi with us." I said with a grin. "Don't forget how you fought in the Clone Wars— or when we were being held captive on Geonosis." I nudged him.

He grinned and looked down at Leia, and smiled.

-

We entered the large cargo ship slowly. Obi Wan peeked around then turned to me and Leia. "We must be careful." He said grimly. "This is a cargo port it's not made for people."

"Then they won't look for us here." Leia said as she began skipping around.

"Well not unless it's a setup." He said looking around again.

"Is it that hard to believe you have friends?" Leia asked with a straight face. I giggled and turned to Obi Wan.

"Look, since I've met you I've been chased, shot at, almost fell to my death, and now there bad Jedi after us! If somebody is offering us help, I think we should take it." She said crossing her arms, "Now come on." She said turning around.

I smiled softly to myself. She turned around and turned her head to the side. "What?" She asked.

"Oh nothing.. you just remind me of someone." I said with a smile. Obi Wan looked at me sadly, then back at the young girl.

"She was fearless too, and stubborn." I said with a smirk. She crossed her arms. "I'm not stubborn."

"Yes you are." Obi wan mumbled quickly.

"I'm not!" She said raising her voice.

"Was your friend a Jedi" She asked.

"No, she was a leader. She died a long time ago.." Obi Wan said sadly.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." She murmured. "Me too." He said again.

We began walking towards the edge of the ship.. until we heard a large open. I turned around quickly, but was yanked by Obi Wan.

I fell into his chest, as his arms latched onto my shoulder keeping me steady, I looked up at him, but followed his eyes to the door.

A women walked inside the transport. Her lightsaber glowing red. "Obi Wan.." a sing song voice said.

Obi Wan quickly pulled us to the exit of the cargo hold. Her images through his pocket, and pulled out a small card.

"If I don't make it back in time, go." He said handing Leia the card. "You too." He said turning to me.

"Me?! I am not leaving you here Ob- Ben." I said angrily. He sighed and nodded. He then shooed Leia off, and me and Obi Wan scurried to the other direction.

"I can feel you.." she said. Obi Wan gripped his lightsaber. "Your fear betrays you." She said softly.

"You don't have to worry. You"re not going to die.. yet." She said with a laugh. I clenched my fists. "I'm just going to take you to him."

Who? Whose him?

"Lord Vader will be pleased." She added.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Obi Wan had the same expression. I felt his body tense next to me. I gripped his hand.

"You didn't know.." she said quietly. "He's alive Obi Wan.." I gripped his hand harder. His expression was weak.

"Anakin Skywalker is alive.."

We then heard another voice, and ran. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the transport. The ship lifted of the ground.

I quickly ran to Obi Wan side and held his arm. His eyes looked dazed, and his body stiff. He looked over at me sadly, then foreword again.

"What is it?" Leia began, "are you okay?"

"Anakin.." Obi Wan murmured.