chapter 10

Pihu's pov:

I'm confused now about what should I wear Rehan didn't tell me what type of event it is. Both the brothers left for office also what should I do now?

Finally found something there were so many heavy dresses and I decided to wear something light, I let my hair open and applied nude makeup with some jewelry. I then texted Rehan that
I'm ready he told me he is on his way to come and pick me up.

I was sitting in the living room when my mother-in-law came and said," kitni pyari lg rhi hai kahi kissi ki nazr na lg jaye" and I smiled at her

I was sitting in the living room when my mother-in-law came and said," kitni pyari lg rhi hai kahi kissi ki nazr na lg jaye" and I smiled at her. And Rehan also came in.

"Yeah, you are looking beautiful pihu....green suits you" he smiled making me blush from their compliments.

"Thank you.." I said and smiled at both of them. We then left for the event.

Later that evening, I found myself standing in a grand ballroom, surrounded by people in suits and dresses. Rehaan was introducing me to various people, and I was doing my best to keep up with all the names and titles.

As the night wore on, I found myself relaxing more and more. The people here were friendly and welcoming, and I was starting to enjoy myself.

And then, as I was chatting with one of Rehaan's colleagues, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Rehaan looking at me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his voice low.

I nodded, feeling a sense of confusion wash over me. "Yeah, why?"

He looked at me, his expression serious. "It's just that you look a little uncomfortable. If you want to leave, we can go."

I felt a sense of gratitude wash over me. He was looking out for me, making sure I was okay. It was a small gesture, but it meant everything to me.

I smiled at him, feeling a sense of warmth in my chest. "No, I'm okay. Let's stay a little longer."

And with that, he smiled back at me, and we continued to mingle with the crowd, enjoying the night together.

He took a sip of his drink. It is the first time I came to such an event. Besides, I don't know anything going on here. People are giving the speech I hope I don't fall asleep.

"want to have a drink," Rehan asked me. "I have never in my life touched alcohol," I said and nervously smiled.

"So I'll ask the waiter to bring something nonalcoholic," he said and smiled at me.

I was having my soft drink but then my eyes met with my husband what is doing here, I looked away and asked Rehan," Rehan if you are the President then what is your brother... I mean what is he why is he here."

"Bhai is Ceo and I'm President and dad is the chairman of the company... Why did you suddenly ask this question," he replied.

"Ahh... But what is the difference between the Ceo and the president." I asked confused.