chapter 28

Pihu's pov:

"You don't need to come office today, we'll go for a checkup, and then you'll take a rest," he ordered me.

"It's okay, eeshan you go to the office, and I'll go there, it's not a big deal,"

"you'll not go alone," he declared.

"offo... Eeshaan, don't be stubborn!" I muttered.

"I'm stubborn, you are stubborn," he said with wide eyes which were funny, to look at, I started laughing at him.

"wow. Now you are laughing..," he irritatedly crossed his arms and looked at, me.

"Okay.. I'll go to my parent's house I'm missing them, maybe I'll stay there till the time you'll be in Pune, and I asked mom and she agreed," I softly said holding his hand.

"I'll miss you the whole day, and now you are going to your house, you are very bad, I'll not talk to you," he looked away from me, I pecked his lips, "abhi nhi baat karoge," I asked innocently, he smiled this time, "okay I'll drop you then," he smiled.

"Alrighty," I kissed his cheeks and went to get ready. I wore a simple white Anarkali, and the earnings he gave me, I wore that. I love them.

Pihu's outfit👇

We went on our way to my house, and slow music was playing, I don't know what happened to me, I started dozing, and I slept

"pihu... Uthoo. Humlog pahoch gye hai," Eeshaan's voice buzzed in my ears. I woke up, "haan..haan.. Pahoch gye.. Acha," and I came out of the car.

(Pihu wake up, we reached)

(Oh.. ohm.. we reached)

I saw we were standing in front of the hospital, wow so he will never listen to me.

"let's go in," he said and I glared at him. But followed him. And we entered the doctor's cabin.

"doctor she feels tired, yesterday when I touched her forehead she was having a slight fever also," eeshan told the doctor.

"anything else is also happening," the doctor asked me.

"yes... I feel nauseous all the time and frequently urinate also." I told her.

"did you vomit or missed your menstruation," she asked.

"Yes, yes doctor I did vomit in the morning, and my periods also didn't come," I paused and answered her.

"And doctor, her mood swings also," my husband interrupted me, I glared at him, "See doctor she glaring at me," he said again and the doctor start laughing.

"And yesterday, in the middle of the night she was asking me to give her chalk, as she wanted to eat it, literally doctor I was like now what happened to her and when I didn't give her she started crying," this not so good husband of mine complained the doctor.