chapter 40

Eeshan's pov:

"Hello, you remember, I didn't meet the artist yesterday," I told the lady who sold the art piece.

"Okay, I'll let you know if you can meet her now or not," she said to me.

I was looking at the painting, it only remind me of pihu, I wanted to know the meaning behind the painting.

If you haven't met me and experienced those things you might still have remained your optimistic and warm personality, A nice girl like you truly deserves someone who loves you and cherishes you and stay with you and protect you, as well as give y...

If you haven't met me and experienced those things you might still have remained your optimistic and warm personality, A nice girl like you truly deserves someone who loves you and cherishes you and stay with you and protect you, as well as give you a carefree and happy life. Unfortunately, that someone is not me. I am already relieved that you are having a good life here, bye-bye pihu, I'll leave you.

I came to the place where the artist's assistant called me to meet, I was waiting for her inside her cabin. She came inside making me stunned she was Pihu, I think she was also astonished seeing me here.

"What are you doing here," pihu asked me stuttering.

"Pihu, .. Uh.. I bought your art piece, I don't know that you made the art, I swear to god," I said.

"I don't want to meet you go away," she said it breaks my heart.

"How are you doing Pihu," I asked softly.

"it's none of your business," she said sternly.

"I have!, you are still my wife according to the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, No petition for divorce is to be presented within one year of marriage, so we have only signed the papers we are not divorced you are my wife, and we have been only ten months married," I said and she looked pissed.

"so what after two months we'll be divorced," she said.

"You are not curious about how I have been, in these seven months," I asked her.

"Why should I be," she said.

"Okay let me tell you, I have been working on a baby skin product and named that product my little Sparrow, and you know why I call you little sparrow, because, In Greek mythology, sparrows were regarded as a sign of love. The sparrow was the sacred bird of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and represented true love rather than lust, you are my love not any type of lust," I told her because that day she called herself a whore.

"what are you doing, I didn't ask you anything," she said.

"Oh, I heard that," I giggled.

"How are mom, dad, and grandma," she asked hesitantly while I smiled that she missed them.

"They are doing fine, and they miss you," I told her.

"Can I talk with the baby, please," I asked her.

"I love you, baby, and your Mumma too, I missed you both, did you miss papa," I massage the baby bump and could feel the baby kicking.

"Pihu.. Pihu. The baby kicked, I felt it," I said panicked, and was now in tears.

"Ohh, they have been kicking like this for quite some time," she said in pain holding her stomach.

"Pihu, you know you blamed me, for a thing that I never did," I said to her.

"You were sleeping with Tia, I saw your photo," she said sternly.

"No, I haven't, I have proof, I'll show you," I told her and she was looking at me confused. I called tia on face time.

"Hey, Pihu, I'm sorry for creating a misunderstanding between you two, he didn't love me, he never slept with me," Tia told her.

"What about the photo, that you send me," she asked her.

"That day Eeshaan was drunk and he vomited, I removed his shirt, and just clean the mess, he was only mumbling Pihu, Pihu, and he dragged me to him thinking it's you, and I took this opportunity to click the photo, I just wanted to be with him, I realized my mistake I was wrong in doing that, my bad side brainwashed me making you hurt, I didn't think anything that I'm hurting you both, I'm sorry, Please forgive me and give Eeshaan a chance," she said to her while I saw Pihu was shaking and crying I hugged her tightly and she cried on my shoulders.

"I'm ready to leave you now, even if you want to, I only wanted to tell you, that I didn't cheat on you, I love you and always want you in my life," I told her and she was looking at me with teary eyes.

Her face drew closer until I could feel her breath on my lips. She pressed her lips down onto mine, and she closed her eyes. I lightly kissed her tightly closed mouth a few times and then gently sucked on her lower lip.

Soon, my lips firmly pressed against hers and a soft piece of flesh entered her mouth.

"Ah..." she moaned.

My tongue smoothly ravaged the inside of her mouth. I slowly made my way around her teeth and the sides of her cheeks. She felt a jolting pleasure when my tongue met hers. As our lips parted the tiniest sliver, I spoke.

"I missed your taste," I saw a blush burning through her cheeks. Our tongues wrestled while our saliva mixed. I was focused on exploring the inside of her mouth through kissing. My tongue twisted and sucked on, then let go of her.

"Eesh....." A moan escaped from deep within her throat. The soft kiss gradually heated up. My tongue suddenly pressed firmly inside her mouth, and when I continued to massage a sensitive spot, she unconsciously ended up firmly grasping my shirt tightly.

I kept making her breathless until she reached the limit. Then I parted my lips from hers, and after letting her catch her breath, I started once again.

Our kiss continued that way for many more rounds. Pihu lightly gasped for breath. I kissed her eyes, which were on the brink of spilling out tears.

"I regret it, I didn't trust you," Pihu cried, I kissed her head and said, "Leave the past, come with me, don't divorce me, please."

"I want to be back with you," she said and I hugged her tightly. As I hugged her Rehaan entered the cabin.

"Ahh.. Rehaan," she stuttered.

"We going back again as husband and wife, as the misunderstandings are cleared now," I said to him.

"I'm happy for you pihu that you, find your happiness," Rehaan said sadly, and I felt bad for him. I don't want to hurt him but that's how things turn out.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.