epilogue

5 years later:

Pihu's pov:

I was looking at my little munchkin's sweater that I made for them, thinking that they both are now five years old. I think God gave me extra wool to make two sweaters, but these kids are very stubborn, just like their father, Time passed in a blink.

Aahaan and Amaira👇🏻

"Eeshaan where we're going?" I asked, laughing as he took us into the car, making the kids sit in the back seat

"You'll see" he replied, looking back at the kids with a small grin on his face.

I nodded not thinking that much, during these five years, Eeshaan and I fall for more for each other not forgetting to take care of the kids.

If someone who sees us from where we started our journey, they would probably say that we would never make it. That we were never meant to be.

A rich billionaire who had a girlfriend married to a middle-class girl whom he didn't like. Who at first doesn't want to leave her girlfriend but has now completely fallen for his wife.

At, first I thought I would never be with him, like he is not mine. Because how can you say that a contract marriage turned into the love of your life? But we did it. We became each other's only one.

So this is my story. I fell in love with this man. From hating me to loving me, he became mine. While I was deep in memories, he said," we reached pihu." He parked the car, and we all came out, we were in front of an amusement park.

I gave him an angry look, the kids wanted to go to the amusement park, but they didn't finish, their homework, I told them to first finish it, then we will go, but no they have their father on their side.

He looked at me with a grin written on his face.

"It's okay baby, we should let them have fun," he said and caressed my waist. I hummed and smiled, When we reached inside I found Tanvi and her husband Adarsh, they were also there with their kids Rishi, and Anaya.

"How come you all are here, is this a coincidence," I asked them surprised.

"No, it's not, Eeshaan planned this all," Tanvi smiled.

"Aahaan, I missed you," Anaya said and hugged Aahaan.

"I missed you Anaya," Aahaan, said hugging Anaya.

"But you both met yesterday, only," Amaira looking at them.

"You are right Amu," Rishi said to Amaira, we smiled at their friendship, they are just like me, and Tanvi.

we all were enjoying, from going on different swings to eating cotton candy, we had fun. Amusement parks can make adults also kids, I feel. Then Tanvi's family went back as Adarsh got some important work.

"Mumma, I want ice cream," Amaira said snuggling in my neck, she was tired, so I was holding her.

"Alright! Princess," so the princess's dad already said before I could say anything.

"I also want to eat," Aahan said jumping, and Eeshaan took him with him to the ice-cream stall, while Amaira and I sat on the bench.

Amaira has those beautiful blue eyes that she got from his father, and Aahaan has brown eyes. They were having ice cream. Then we all decided to leave.

The kids ran to their grandma hugged her and started telling her all that they did I was about to sit on the sofa, but then Eeshaan pulled me towards him.

"Mom, we are going out, and will be back after dinner," he said while I was looking at him confused.

He again drives somewhere, I was asking him, but then, we reached on the beach where we celebrated my first birthday with him. I start loving this place, more.

"Shall we dance," he asked taking his hand out for me, which I happily accepted it.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

After the dance I was looking into his ocean-blue eyes, then he kissed me gently after pulling back he rested his forehead on mine with the same big smile on his face. And I hugged him.

"I love you," he said which always gives me butterflies, With a big smile on my face, I cupped his face while he hold me closer to him.

"I want to tell you that I love you. You're my first thought in the morning and I hold you in my last breath in the evening. I need you more and more each day, like - an addiction of some sort, an addiction to love I guess. You fixed me when I was broke and you took my pain away. You listened when I feel depressed and you watched me when I laughed. When I look at you today, I realize my love for you grows deeper, richer, and more satisfying as time goes by. Whenever something good happens, you're the first person I want to tell. When something bad happens, I know that I can count on you to take me in your loving arms and tell me everything will be alright. I'm the luckiest man in the world because I can truly say that I'm in love with you. There's not another girl in the world that can hold a candle to me, except our kids Amaira and Aahaan, and just wanted to let you know that I love you more than even the most heartfelt," he said By the end of his words, I was crying in his arms and he was wiping my tears. I felt so overwhelmed.

"I love you, Eeshaan," I cried hugging him tightly and holding him close as he stroked my hair.

"I love you, Pihu" he murmured back "I'm yours forever."

I still remember the first time when I saw him, he came to pick Anika up from school and became my crush, I'll never forget how he makes my heart flutter and I know he will forever make me feel the same way.

"Jo beet gaya hai ab voh daur na aayega, iss dil me siwa tere koi aur na aayega, ghr phook Diya humne ab raakh uthani hai, zindagi ab aur kuch nhi Teri meri kahani hai,"

***

"Drowning love" is now officially finished.

I don't know if should I cry or if should I be happy that I had the opportunity to share this book with all of you, amazing people.

I want to say a big Thank you for supporting me through this journey. I will cry my eyes out but at the same time I'm happy.

Thank you, everyone! Bye bye 💖