4 real life.

Max throws his phone on the couch, how dare he call his mother that. How dare he speak so ill of his mother. He groans before getting up from his couch. Grabbing angrily his phone before he puts on his running shoes over his warm winter socks.

He grabs his keys, shoving them into his sweatpants. Slamming the door closed behind him. Stomping on the floor to the stairs. He will teach that fucker a lesson, he will punch the son of a gun in the face for calling his mother a bitch.

Charles can call him anything, insult him all the way down to hell but never, ever should Charles insult his mother. Involve his mother in that conversation or fight. Whatever the others wanna call that word exchange between him and Charles.

He gets on the floor that Charles lives on, stomping to the door. He slams his fist angrily on the door, pain spreading through his arm at his aggressive slams on the door. He ignores it. He's a man on a mission. A mission to hurt Charles.

Once the door opens, max doesn't give Charles a second to process what is going on. He moves through the door, slamming him into the wall next to the door. Kicking it with his foot closed.

His fist grip on the thin sweater that the Monegasque is wearing. Slamming him with aggression and force against the wall. A whimper leaves the lips of the younger boy, his hazel green eyes flutter at man with fear clear in his eyes.

"Next time you wanna insult me, leave my mother put of it. Because i do not take someone insulting her lightly, i break them." Max threatens darkly, a promise of extreme pain.

Charles gulps down in fear of Max's threat about him insulting his mother. It's clear that Max loves his mother very much and doesn't like it when someone insults his mother.

"Let go of me." Charles chokes out.

A grin spreads on Max's lips, satisfied with how he scared the Monegasque. He let go of the Monegasque before turning back to the door. Done with being in the Monegasque's house. He showed how he doesn't appreciate someone insulting his mother. And that is the point that he wanted to make across. He grabs the door handle, ready to twist it.

"This is why no one loves you! Why all your girlfriends fucking leave you! Because you threat anyone when you don't like something." Charles snaps at max.

Not ready to let this go, not wanna let max win this little second argument. He wants to show he isn't scared of Max but in fact he is. He knows what max can do, he knows that max can lose control and hurt him.

"I don't care. They didn't really love me nor did they date me for me. Just fucking keep your trap about my mother." Max replies calmly.

The anger of Charles insulting his mother had worn off. Not finding the need nor having the energy to fight with Leclerc for some more. He pulls open the door, ready to leave the house of the Monegasque.

"I know why your mother left you!" Charles says, cutting the silence.

Max turns around to face Charles, a dark look in max's eyes. Anger radiating off from him, looking ready to murder Charles at this moment for involving his mother again.

"Well? Why do you think she did?"

"She let you go because she didn't love you. She allowed your father to take you because she didn't want to be your mother. Because she didn't want to be around a child that is worse then her ex husband." Charles says, nor realising that max had already closed the door.

He slams Charles back into the wall. His wrist slammed above his head by max, pinning him into the wall. A deadly look in his eyes as his hand grip tightly on Charles wrists, bruising the skin.

"You take that back. Take that back, you son of a bitch!" Max shouts at Charles.

Charles shakes his head, a cheeky smile spreads on his lips. He isn't backing down from this, he knows how to rile up max, he likes to push his buttons and piss the dutchman off.

"No, you're a fucking asshole." Charles says before smiling some more.

Max shakes his head, he let's go of his wrists. Taking a step back, almost stumbling over his own feet. He opens the door quicker this time, before Charles can rile him up some more. Max is out the door and slammed it with much forge closed.