16 insta.

Charles_leclerc

📍Bahrain.
Liked by pierregasly and 629.294 others.
@charles_leclerc: first race of the season in the pocket! I freaking won!!!! Best start of the season! Thank you ferrari for making it happen and building this amazing car?! #scuderiaferrari #bahrain

Tagged: @scuderiaferrari

@user1: take that Max! Charles is superior!
@scuderiaferrari: we are very proud of you, Charles.
   @charles_leclerc: thank you! I am so proud of being on this team. To be a part of this team! Thank you so much.
   @scuderiaferrari: we are happy to have you on our team, Charles.
@user2: charles is so much better then max! This proves it again!!
@pierregasly: good job, Charlie. You made them all proud!
   @charles_leclerc: thanks! This year will be my year!
   @pierregasly: i bet it will! But still gotta watch out for max.
   @charles_leclerc: nah! I'm confident that i can beat him! I'm better anyway!
   @pierregasly: don't say that too loud. He might take his nice mood back.
   @charles_leclerc: yeah right. We got in a fight again, this time christian had to separate us. I broke his nose.
   @pierregasly: 🤦🏻
@user3: why can they not get along?
@lestappenstan: no! No!
@lestappen4ever: no! Why??? I want my lestappen!
@landonorris: mate, i heard it all the way in the McLaren motorhome.
   @pierregasly: fock. I'm really locking them up!
   @sebastianvettel: give up, pierre. That's what's best for yourself. It's a lost cause.
   @pierregasly: is that what you did?
   @sebastianvettel: yes. Not proud of it but it worked with the amount of stress.
@user4: fuck no!
@danielricciardo: max!! @maxverstappen1 get you ass here and fucking get along with Charles!!
   @maxverstappen1: he called me a cheating faggot! I am not a faggot! I don't even fucking like men that way!
   @charles_leclerc: you started to fucking raise your voice at me!
   @maxverstappen1: i did focking not! You called me a pig for walking around in a dirty and sweaty shirt. It was fucking hot and i had forgotten my deodorant! Get off my case!
   @charles_leclerc: you smelled like a fucking rotting gym!
   @maxverstappen1: oh fuck off mister i am perfect, ever fucking girl swoons over me! I can do nothing wrong everyone loves me with my cute dimples and smile! You can do literally nothing wrong!

Lestappen: Insta.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara