13 real life.

Charles groans before he falls face first into the couch of the frenchman. Hugging one of the pillows that he has laying around and being the fashion and interior guru he is. He hates himself at this moment.

"It's not that bad. He didn't even see it." Pierre comforts his friend, who drove all the way from Monaco to him.

"But still! The rest of the world saw! How could i be so stupid to comment that on his post! What if he saw! He would call me weak and a faggot! He is a woman magnet!" Charles complains into the pillow as he turns on his back.

Pierre smiles at his friend, having heard the many times that Charles had found a hot picture of max on the internet and would send him with heart eyes under it. But he knows that max is straight as they can come. He hasn't ever shown interest into a man ever.

"That's true." Pierre says, hearing Charles let out a muffled scream in the pillow.

"I fucking hate this. The only reason why i keep fucking insulting him is because I'm scared I'm gonna kiss him or wanna fuck him. I don't want him to find out that i fucking love him." Charles says barely understandable with his mouth in the pillow.

Pierre rolls his eyes, he gets the feeling in some way. He has been there with Yuki in the beginning. But he got over his nerves and told the boy, but he had the fact that Yuki was constantly trying to flirt with him and failing in a funny way.

"Maybe if you two have a civil conversation, you will get to know him. And maybe he will feel the same way, you will never know if you don't try." Pierre says, being the  Monegasque's personal therapist at this point.

"But he will hate me! He already hates me! We all know that he only dates woman. Because why would he want me if he can have all those gorgeous woman?" Charles says, doubting himself like usual.

The Monegasque has had a habit of doubting himself and being super insecure when it had come to max. He always needed to look his best to impress max. But it had always come short and a fight would break out between them because despite wanting to look good. He knee the dutchman would never like him the way Charles does.

"And that's all in your head. I don't know what sexuality max has. But you won't know if you don't ask or get to know him." Pierre says the same thing every time.

"I guess. But doesn't mean i will be civil with him until i feel ready to. Because he is so fucking annoying and the way he always wins with a cocky grin looking at me. He loves to rub it in my face." Charles says sliding the pillow down on his chest.

Pierre sighs, he knows that they are both at fault but he also knows that as soon as Charles his crush on max got worse, he had been worse. The incident of 2012 not helping that much either.

"We both know it's mostly your fault. Max was civil until you felt like your crush on him was getting out of hand. He only followed along in hating you." Pierre says with a smug smile.

"I fucking know! But what was i suppose to do? Get exposed and have the world laugh in my face for loving him and shit like that?" Charles groans, hitting the pillow on his chest with much force.

Pierre watches as Charles hits the pillow on his cheat with great force. He's glad that Charles is hitting the pillow and not his real chest. He knows that Charles would easily bruise himself and hurt himself.

"I'm not saying that you should have.i know it's hard having a crush on someone. I have been there and you know that. But at least be nice to him, you don't give him the space to know you." Pierre says like the therapist that he has become.

"I guess, but you had it easy, yours was so obvious that It was inevitably that you guys would date. But max? He's the straightest guy you can find on this planet." Charles complains, putting the pillow back on his head.

Screaming once again in the pillow, only louder this time. Pierre decides it's a good idea to let the Monegasque pour out his emotions into the pillow. It would be dinner time soon so he will go make dinner for them and hopes that it will lift his spirits a bit.