35 insta.

Everything feels numb, his entire body is nothing but a walking corpse. His mind no where it should be but still he makes it work. He needs to score to points for the team.

After the red flag, Jos and Christian asked if Max could go racing. Truth to be told, it wouldn't have been smart to put a heart broken and stressing dutchman behind the wheel. They asked him to start the race and see how he's doing throughout.

Once max was in the car, his mind never kept wondering from the crash that his Charles was in. Nothing could keep his mind from stressing about his charles. His hands shook the rest of the race. It was obvious to everyone that Max was on high emotions behind that wheel.

He was surprised when his engineer spoke and told him he was P2 with checo winning the race since he had already got his second title. Max shakes his head before trying to get rid of everything for a moment.

As checo got interviewed, Christian had manoeuvred max away. Handing the shaking boy who would break down crying any moment to his father.

"Come, Christian will handle this. We're going to Charles." Jos spoke to max, who numbly had nod at his father.

While max and his father had walked away from the podium, christian had started talking. Max tried to listen to what his team boss was saying to the interviewer.

"We all saw the crash of Charles, we all know that he and max are in a relationship. At this very moment we send max to see charles and i will deal with the podium and media." Christian spoke into the mic.

It was the last thing that max heard before his father had shielded him from the prying eyes of the media. All wanting a piece of max to answer their questions to hear him say something about the crash. How much it hurts him and the more they talked, the sooner max felt like crying and breaking down in sobs.

He doesn't remember the trip to the hospital, he doesn't remember where they parked the car or where he is walking at this very moment. All max knows is his father leading him to charles.

"It will be alright, they didn't call Mattia with bad news." Jos tries to reassure his son.

"I'm just so scared." Max mumbles with his father's arm around his shoulder.

Jos squeezes his son's shoulder a bit, making the younger dutchman look at the older. He gives him a smile, like Jos knows that he will be fine. Max nods his head at his father for being so sure. His father has always been right before.

"We're here." Jos says pulling max to a stop in front kf the room.

It makes max slip a few stray tears when he sees the name plate next to the door.  C. Lerlerc. He almost bursts out crying then and there. But his father doesn't let him cry in the hallway. He steers his son into the room before muttering that he will get some coffee for them.

Leaving Max alone with Charles. Giving Max the space to be with charles, to understand the situation. His fear is making him shuffle inside the room, shaking with held in sobs. He wants nothing more then to cry at this point. To know if his charlie is alright.

"Max?" A voice snaps him out of his trans.

Max shakes his head, realising only now that he is still in the doorway and that a pair of hazel green eyes are staring happily at him. Max doesn't waste another second and rushes over to Charles. Almost diving on top of him but halts his moves the very last second to hug him very gently.

"I was so scared. What happened?" Max asks in a hurry.

Tears rolling down his cheek as he sits next to charles on the Monegasque's hospital bed. Charles grabs his hand, squeezes is softly before he moves it to his stomach. Laying it on top of his belly.

Max doesn't notice the movement, his mind and attention too focused on finding injuries and bruises on his boyfriend's body, his charlie. He checks him over a million times.

"I'm fine, i have nothing, max. Only fainted in the car of low blood pressure." Charles says to max.

Trying to calm the crying dutchman. Max nods his hand, looking at his charlie before he finally notices his hand on the lower part of charles' stomach. His eyes widen before looking back at Charles' eyes.

"I fucking told you to see a doctor, schatje." Max says shaking his head.

"I know, i should have listened to you. I thought that me fainting was a factor of me being sick. Like terribly sick." Charles says to max.

Max shakes his head, he moves around a bit before he is laying on his side. He wraps his arms around the younger one, cuddling him before he sighs softly in content.

Charles looks at max for a second, seeing the dutchman with his eyes closed. Falling asleep almost instantly next to him. Charles knows that this race must have been really tiring on him.

"Big baby." Jos chuckles as he walks back into the room. "You alright?" The older dutchman asks Charles.

"Yeah, gonna be bruised and pregnant for a while but I'm fine." Charles tells Jos.

Charles knows that there is no point in hiding this from Jos. Max will tell him very happily this when he wakes up. Charles just knows that max can't keep anything from his family.

Just like when they made it official, max his mother and sister knew a day later about the relationship. Jos about three days and when Arthur was visiting Max told the younger Monegasque all about it.

"Congrats, i know that max has wanted to start a family with you since i heard you two were dating." Jos chuckles.

It makes charles blush and really happy that max has wanted this with him. Charles knows that they should have been more careful with this. But he's happy, he will have to talk to binotto about this but he will be happy.