19 real life.

Hotstuff🇲🇨:
You fucking asshole!
You almost fucking run me over!
I was fucking walkign there!
Fucking asshole!

Monlion🦁:
What you talking about?
I didn't fucking run you almost over!
Firstly! I wasn't driving!
And secondly! I didn't fucking see any red person in front of my fucking car!!

Hotstuff🇲🇨:
You wanna fight punk?

Monlion🦁:
When and where?

Hotstuff🇲🇨:
My hotel room!

Monlion🦁:
Room number?

Hotstuff🇲🇨:
Floor 5
Room 33

Monlion🦁:
Be there in five.

——— (mild smut warning) ———

Max slams his fist down on the door. His blood boiling under his skin. The stupid Monegasque had gotten under his skin again. And the truth to be told, he was the one driving but he hadn't seen anyone of ferrari leave or in front of his car.

Charles opens the door, his hair wet, looking like he had just gotten out of the shower. Wearing nothing but his boxers and a towel around his shoulder. Max has to suck in a breath, to keep the blood from rushing down to his junk down in his pants.

The nicely sculpted chest and stomach of Charles bot helping in Max getting horny and excited. He wants nothing more then to fucking slam the ferrari driver into the wall and fuck him senseless.

But he can't. He won't. But his heart is racing and the rhythm is pounding loudly in his ears. Making it super hard for him to not want it all. To throw it away all just to have him forever. He can't, he's afraid red bull will dump him.

"Why the fuck did you almost run me over?" Charles snarls, snapping max our of his thoughts.

"I fucking didn't, you piece of shit." Max says.

Before he kicks with one foot the door closed and slams charles into the wall next to the door. Like he had done a couple of months back. Even then he wanted to kiss charles. Fuck him even.

Charles grins wickedly at Max, his eyes shining with mischief. Max tightens his grip on Charles his wrist, surely leaving dark bruises on his body.

"I know, just wanted to rile you up." He says smugly.

"You son of a-..." max snaps at charles.

Only to be half way in his sentence to feel lips on his. Soft and sweet lips, kissing his rough and torn lips from the nerves and anxiety. His mind starts to race, the soft lips on his. Soft lips on his. Sweet soft lips on his.

His hands fall to his side, his body going numb apart from the ability to kiss Charles back. Not forcefully as Charles, but tender, kissing with tenderness unlike the roughness of Charles his soft lips. He jumps when Charles runs his fingers through his hair.

Before max can comprehend, his shirt is on the ground and Charles is leading him away. Backing him up into the bedroom of the hotel room. Pushing him further to the bed, roughly pulling his fingers through the soft locks of the blonde.

Max hesitantly places his hands on the younger one's hips. Scared to break him if he applies more pressure, unlike when he was angry. Now his mind won't stop telling him to be tender, gentle and hesitant in his moves. His fear of breaking Charles, his fear of laying himself bare to someone emotionally.

Charles doesn't care that max is hesitant, his kissing shows him enough to continue. He can feel the fear pouring through the kiss, the way max's hands move and the change in demeanour.

Charles makes quick work of the belt and button on Max's jeans. Noticing how max hasn't changed nor showered since the race about three hours ago. Showing that he only got back now.

Charles pulls away from max, shrugging of the wet towel from his shoulders. He looks up at max, but the boy looks away. He can see the fear in his eyes, the anxiety that he has given the dutchman. The insecurities of his body and Charles knows he's the cause of them.

Before max can stop him, he pulls off the boxers. Leaving max completely vulnerable to Charles, bare and exposed. A million thoughts running through his mind while he wants nothing more then to kiss them away. To promise him that he will be okay, that he will always have the Monegasque as comfort as a safe haven.

Not a word is exchanged, max won't look at Charles but Charles has a clear view of max his manhood. He makes quick work of his own boxers, not wanting to make max feel like he is only one laying himself that bare and exposed.

He pushes max onto the bed, max sinks almost entirely away in the soft bed. Charles climbs on top, sitting on the dutchman's thighs, seeing the hardening cock. He grabs it into his hand, pumping his hand up and down for a moment.

Using the pre-cum to lubricate the thick shaft, he's one of those rare male that could get pregnant so he has instead of a cock, a pussy. He knows that he is showing max something so personal that only his family and Pierre know about.

Charles moves higher on Max's thighs, until he is right above the slicked up cock of max. Ready to fill Charles up. Charles knows that he should be careful, birth control doesn't work on men, morning after pill does work but it makes him really sick. He's about to lower himself when max stops him.

"Condom?" Is all that max asks.

Charles nods his head, almost forgetting that those things existed. He leans over and pulls the drawer of the nightstand open. Grabbing a condom and rolling it down over Max's shaft quickly. Charles is getting needy and wants to fuck max really badly since it would be the first time he would ever.

~•~•~•~

Charles pants as Max disappears into the bathroom, throwing away the condom that they had just used. Charles had not told max just yet that this was the first time he had sex ever. He had always been too self conscious to do this with anyone.

Max climbs back in bed, something that Charles hadn't expected, he would have expected the dutchman to get dressed and leave him here. Charles looks at Max for a moment, the dutchman just putting his head on his stomach and wrapping his arms around him.

"The condom was covered in blood. Why?" Max mumbles softly in his chest.

"It uhm..." Charles feels the words get stuck in his throat.

Max lifts up his head, looking at the Monegasque for a moment before his eyes widen. He starts to blush madly before he hides his face in Charles again. His arms curling tighter around Charles.

"It was your first time, wasn't it?" Max asks softly.

"Yes...it's embarrassing." Charles says, staring up at the ceiling with his hands covering his face.

He has never felt this self-conscious ever in his life before. He has never felt this embarrassed in his life too. He feels like he is stupid and hates himself for being so old and yet only losing it now.

"It was mine too." Max softly mumbles in the skin of the Monegasque.

"Really?" Charles asks in disbelieve.

Max nods his head, hugging him a bit tighter before Charles can hear soft snores coming from max. Charles knows that max is asleep now, that he lost his virginity to the boy he's been in love with for most of his life. That he had hoped would be the one to make love to him like they had done.

Slowly, Charles feels the sleep take over him too. Dreaming of max.