Cold Room

We finally arrive, stood infront of us were an old white battered flat, the place looked so dead. There seem to be hardly any life around, and the building itself didnt have much life, the grey paint on the tall metal doors dramatically peeling off, and the building overall looking very depressed. (au: BUT NOT AS MUCH AS SHINJI L0L)

Kaworu's pov

I turn over puzzled to see a flabbergasted 14 year old with his horrified expression looking up at the building in fear, "Kaworu, your living here...?"he asks still trying to accept the appearance of the building. "Yeah, i live here all alone." by this point his jaw was dropped to his ankles, surely this place isn't that bad, ive lived here ages and theres been no problems despite it being an old building, everything is functional. "ah, i see.." he forces a smile out. I continue to lead him into the building and lead him up to my place on the 7th floor. I open the door gesturing him to enter, he seems a lot more calm now "The inside sure is a lot neater than the outside." he says beginning to smile in almost a relief. "You think its that bad?" i question, i dont think it looks too bad outside or inside. in response Shinji jumps up "N-n-no, its fine really.. its just an old building!" He says almost shouting in order to back himself up.

I open the door to my room, instantly dropping onto my bed. Shinji stands there awkwardly, fiddling with his hands and a flustered expression on his face "s-so where shall i sleep?" he says shyly looking at me with his puppy blue eyes. "Hm, in my bed silly!" i say chuckling, was it not obvious? once again shinji jumps "S-Sleeping beside you...?" I walk over to my closet and pull out a small mattress and throwing it onto the floor. "Nope." I say simply transferring some pillows from my bed to the matress. He begins to relax again, does he not want to sleep with me? i wonder feeling a bit disheartened. "You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in" I say throwing a green jumper and a pair of black shorts at his face playfully.

Shinji's pov:

I enter Kaworu's warm bed falling into bliss as soon as my head hit the pillow, why did his bed get to be so much comfier than mine, I can smell Kaworu's sweet scent all over, its almost like im lying down on top of kaworu. "Sweet dreams shinji" he says before turning off the lights "Goodnight Kaworu" i say with my eyes already closed and smiling. I wrap my legs around the duvet wanting to be as covered by Kaworu's habitat as humanly possible. I enjoyed spending time with Kaworu today, i completely forgot about everything when i was with him,by his side i felt so powerful for once in my life, nothing scared me as long as i was by kaworu, the only thing that could really scare me then was kaworu, i want to be by his side forever but at the same time its so overwhelming i want to get as far away as possible. I cant explain it, i guess i can just say ive taken a huge liking to my saint friend kaworu.

I can hear Kaworu shifting in his sleep, it brings me comfort to know hes still there. It makes me happy just to hear Kaworu's name, ill forever treat that name as a sacred word, I slowly begin to drift off into my dreams wrapping pushing my head into more of kaworu's pillow until i feel warm breaths on my neck "im sorry i got cold, i hope you dont mind." w-wait.. are me and Kaworu in the same bed right now or am i dreaming..? i honestly cant tell. I can feel the energy more stronger than ever, hes definitely here im not imagining things. Before i can even turn to confirm a feel a familiar arm wrap around my waist, pulling me in closer. My hearts racing, im bound to pass out at this point. I cant comprehend whats happening, i cant believe it the delicate hands of Kaworu Nagisa are wrapped around me.

I feel my self slipping into deep comfort, Kaworu giving off a calming scent. I can feel myself slowly falling asleep

AU: hey i cant decide how many words to have these chapter the last 2 were around 700 it believe including this one and the rest 500, idk if they re too short or what, im thinking abt trying to have somewhere near 1000 but idk, what do u guys think

Word count: 786 including note