Cinema Break out

Kaworu's pov

Half way into the movie and its only just getting to the scary parts, Shinji has hardly jumped into my arms yet, just flinching and hiding into the seat when blood and guts appear on the screen. Problem is that these arm rests are separating us, why do they have to have armrests. For once these things are actually annoying, usually you'd be thrilled to have comfy arm rests but not right now.

Its nearly coming to the end of the movie, this crap is hardly even scary. Ive seen a lot worse in my life time so has shinji i believe ,so this shouldnt faze him at all. I lay my head back into the leather seat, my body jolting at the chair suddenly falling back, seems that the chairs can move, WAIT, mabye that means the arm rests can too? why didnt i think of checking that before, i put my hand under my armrest successfully pushing it up. The barrier between us has been broken, now i have more opportunity. I wait until the next guy gets killed in this film and he should jump right into my lap. I sit and watch shinji's mortified expressions as the man on the big screen gets his intestines pulled out, but to my suprise he continues to hide himself into the seat. I give up, (im just gonna fking grab him lol).

As hes pushing his curled up body further into the seat i quickly pull him away, on to my lap before he can submerge himself and become one with the chair. "K-kawor- QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Before he can even complete his sentence is interrupted by the morbid scene on the screen and his new fears, causing him to scream.

Shinji's pov

I was drowning in adrenaline and fear for a long while until all of a sudden it dispersed, i look around to realise ive been moved from my seat, but not very far though. I look up to see kaworu's jaw above my head, his eyes seemingly stuck on the screen and for me? IM LAYED ON HIS LAP? once again my face lights up red, and the strong energy returns. I try to focus on the screen and take my mind off what's happening trying to act casual, but my eyes keep leading me back up to my saviour. Why is he doing this, is he trying to hint something? No way in hell would a guy like kaworu ever be interested in me, i refuse to believe it.

The screen goes black and the lights come on, i get up out of his lap to discover hes fallen asleep. He looks so beautiful, it would be a sin to wake such an angel up, but im left with no other choice, i gently tap kaworu on the nose earning a few grunts but no conciseness, i lower myself down to his level grabbing his shoulders and try shaking him without being too rough. His eyes slowly open and land straight on mine, time stops and we re both still and just focused on each others face. "uhm Kaworu the movie ended heh" i say smiling at him to which he just responds with a grunt, obviously still half asleep. I grab his hand slowly leading the half awake boy down the red lit up stairs, him gaining more of his consciousness back at each step leading downwards.

I sit him down beside the entrance of the cinema and joining him on the floor, hes now fully awake. "Shinji?" He says now clueless to how he got here "H-hey you fell asleep during the mov-" I was cut off by the worker we snuck past earlier in order to watch the movie. "u-uh k-kaworu..?" I look at him desperate for a solution, as i never know how to decide. The choices are to run, or to apologise. "COME ON SHINJI!" He shouts running with my hand already attached to his, it seems that he has chosen the choice of running, how rebelious of you kaworu. I love it

Kaworu's pov

I can hear the workers foot steps right behind me, i should never have pressured shinji like that, we re in trouble and its all my fault, i wouldnt mind if i just got in trouble but no, i got him in trouble as well. And hes a perfectly good guy, i want to be his saviour not the one who pulls him into a jail cell. I quickly turn into an alleyway dragging shinji in with me, quickly running off into the dark before they could catch up to us. "Dont worry, we re safe now" i pull shinji into my embrace, feeling him panting on my chest obviously panicked. He wraps his arms around me in reply and we stay there for a while, i can feel my heart becoming active and pounding excitedly in my chest, worried that shinji might feel it too, and things would become awkward.

AU: so i decide im gonna try atleast 700- 1300 words bc idk what to write and i feel obligated to publish every 1-2 days and i dont have many ideas so its just easier that way, i also forgot the gender of the worker while writing this and cba going back to check so i just put "they" sm1 tell me what i put so i can laugh at myself rn

words: 900