Ch 12

Jream's Pov

See I was someone who didn't get ticked off really easily but what I was seeing right before my eyes was doing the job.

Desiree and I were at a restaurant. It wasn't anything too fancy. We were sitting here waiting for our food and some guy walks up to us. He started talking to Des.

He was trying to spit game. Which he was doing a terrible job by the way. This man had no rizz.

"I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are." He said.

"Thank you." Desiree smiled.

"I'm Marquise, you?"

Who cares? I was waiting for him to leave so badly.

"I'm Desiree and this is Jream."

Yea it's me, alright.

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Marvin says.

Of course, that was the next thing he'd say.

"So I was wondering if I could get your number?" Marcus asked rubbing his waves.

"No, but you can have my Insta." Desiree answered.

Did I hear just right? Shawty said you can have my what?

I looked in disbelief as Desiree proceeded to actually give him her Insta.

"Aight I'll text you. Bye, beautiful." He walked back to his table.

"Bye beautiful." I said in a mocking tone.

"Stop it." Des laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I folded my hands on the table.

"Because of the look on your face." She continued to laugh and tried to smoothen out my eyebrows.

"You know, no guy has ever come up to me to get my number while I'm with you."

"Oh really? Why is that." I ask even though I know why.

"Because you have this intimidating face. As if you're my personal bodyguard." She said.

"Are you sure it isn't that you're way out of their league? So they don't even wanna try."

She showed the prettiest smile and said, "Nope, when I'm with my brothers they come up to me. With you though, never."

"That's why you gave it to him." I tried to withhold how I actually felt about it.

"He was bold and I like bold guys." She takes a sip of her drink.

"So you're for real going to message him?" The jealousy was crawling up slowly.

"I don't know maybe." She shrugs her shoulder.

"Are you sure we are talking about the same guy?" I said

"Absolutely."

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said.

She nodded her head.

I needed to get myself together. If some guy was interested in her. Who was I to say anything.

I went inside the bathroom and did my business. As I was about to get some soap to wash my hands the guy from earlier came out of one of the stalls.

Marcelo or whatever his name was, laughed when he saw me.

"What is so funny?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He laughed again.

"Nah bro obviously something is funny."