Chapter 142 - Sky Labyrinth

Chapter Cover: Eve playing cards with Gajeel and Juvia with Mira laughing beside her and Laxus seating on the background reading a magazine.

Night had fallen quite quickly as I spend the rest of the day with Sakura. The girl had been telling me everything about the Grand Magic Games about what they had when she participated. When we said goodbye to each other later on, and I was walking toward the building the master had written on the piece of paper he had given me, I realized that she still hasn't told me anything about her boyfriend.

It made me wonder why she continues to hide it from me. Did she think that I will be against whoever she was dating? Making a mental note to actually ask her the next time we meet each other, I came to a stop in front of the building that the Master had send me to. It was a small Inn from what I can see looking a little aged than most of the building I have seen around, probably having being built a long time ago. I made my way into the building and opened the door.

"EEEVE," a familiar voice yelled.

Before I could a step inside the inn, I was tackled by a ball of blue sending me stumbling backward but somehow I still stood on both of my feet. The person who had attacked me was none other than Juvia Lockster. The Water witch had both of her arms around my shoulders as she tightened me into a hug.

"It's been so long," the girl was saying tears falling from her eyes, "Juvia had missed you."

I hugged the girl as well.

"I missed you too Juvia," I smiled.

The blue haired girl pulled herself back from me as a giant smile was upon her face. It was nice to see her again after so long when I was training for the Grand Magic Games. Behind her was another familiar face, the one of Gajeel Redfox. The Iron Dragon Slayer had a smirk upon his face as he was staring toward me.

"Well look at what the cat dragged in," he said smirking.

"Nice to se you to Gajeel," I said, "Now are you guys going to let me in or do I have to stay out there on the veranda?"

"Sure c'mon in," Juvia said pulling me in by my hand as we went up a flight of stairs with her straight up.

The room was cozy with four beds extending across the area. I instantly took notice of Laxus seating upon one of the bed, reading what likes look a magazine of some kind. He wasn't wearing his fur coat which was hanging on inside a small closet at the corner of the room.

"What exactly are you wearing?" Gajeel asked, taking in my outfit, "You look like one of those samurai from Totomaru's place."

I gave him a small smile.

"That's where I went for my training," I said looking at the clothes I was wearing, "They're a little different than what I usually wear aren't they?"

Juvia laughed.

"Juvia think you look beautiful," she said, "It really suits you."

"You were at Totomaru's place?" Gajeel asked surprised.

I nodded at him, "Yeah, did you know that he had a son now? He actually married Mai and became the leader of the Samurai Clans…It was quite a shock to see him so grown up."

Juvia's entire face turned red.

"He actually married her," Gajeel laughed, "Oh…I knew the boy had it bad but I had no idea."

I looked at Juvia in worry.

"Are you okay Juvia?" I asked her, "Your face look like a lobster skin."

"Juvia….Juvia is fine," she said softly her voice taking on a dreamy tone, "Juvia is just…surprised to hear about marr…marriage."