WHAT ARE YOU?

Months have passed, but NuNew is still confused about why Zee is so clingy to him.

he is too shy to ask.. but he didn't deny to himself that he was happy.
They are much closer now than before.. he is getting used to going to university together with him and vice versa. Most of the time he goes with Zee's car instead of his P'Bret... his big brother doesn't mind though.

Zee notices that he is happy to be with NuNew. This past month, his day was not complete without seeing Nu. He's like a coffee to him now... if he couldn't drink a coffee every morning, his mind would stop working... he'd pick up Nu every morning so they could go to university together. And he will also pick him up and take him home after school.
He knows that NuNew is confused. He is also feeling the same..he doesn't know why.. and he can't explain it either. They just played along with what they are doing right now.

1 Morning..

Zee:
Hey bud.. wow.. I rarely see you this early in the morning. There is something naaa.. what is it?

Bret:
Ya right..

Zee:
And where is my dear Nu? It's already 7 a.m. He would be late.

Bret:
He's sick right now, so he's not going to school. That stubborn would like to go.. but how?? he has a fever and feels weak.

Zee:
What...?? he is sick since when?
and why didn't he tell me he was sick?
can I go to his room? feel so worried.

Bret:
No you can't go to his room..

Zee:
and why is that?
buddy.. I need to see him...please allow me to go to his room.. please

Bret:
New told me to not allow you to go to his room.. I am not the one who said it..
he told me... so you can't go there.

Zee:
But Bret.. I need to check him.. I am worried
please bud..

Bret:
No... as he told me.. I'm sorry bud
but don't worry too much. He is ok.. he just needs to rest. I already gave him medicine..

Zee:
calling NuNew..

NuNew:
Hello Phi'...

Zee:
Please allow me to go to your room. I am worried about you..
You sound's not ok... I want to see you.

NuNew:
I am ok Phi.. don't worry... I just need to rest..
sorry I can't come with you to the Uni.

Zee:
Nu.... I am worried. Why don't you want me to go to your room?
I want to see you please...

NuNew:
I don't want you to catch my cold Phi'... I am fine don't worry na..

Zee:
Why did you not tell me you were sick?
Are you ok ? Did you remember what I told you? Don't make me worry about you?

NuNew:
Yes, I remember.. that's why I didn't tell you yesterday that I wasn't feeling well... I don't want you to be worried about me.

Bret:
Buddy, calm down... why are you panicking so much? NuNew is fine.. he just need a rest..
get the cellphone from Zee..
New.. can you let this guy go to your room...

NuNew:
He heard his P'Bret
Buddy, calm down... why are you panicking so much? NuNew is fine.. he just need a rest..
New.. can you let this guy go to your room...

I'll go down Phi'
even though he was dizzy, he forced himself to stand up. It's not that he doesn't want to let Zee into his room.. but he can't see what he hides in his room.
(Some stolen shots of Zee are displayed in his room...even his P'Bret can't just open and go to his room...although he has a hint that his P'Bret knows about him liking Zee, he is thankful that hi P' didn't say it to Zee...well, he isn't sure about that.)

Zee:

Saw NuNew slowly walking down from the stairs
he ran to Nu to help him down the stairs and hug him after..
why did you come down? why don't you want me to go to your room?
are you ok? hmmm.. let's go to the hospital naa...
Zee glared at Bret.
What are you doing Bret? He is sick.. why didn't you take him to the hospital?
why did you not tell me he was sick?