Part 13

CHAPTER 13

Another day at the university

NuNew and his friends decided to have lunch on the other side of the university since they had no class after lunch.

While they are eating NuNew called Zee if they can have lunch together

NuNew:
calling Zee...
Hi love... are you having lunch ?

Zee:
ohhh hi love.. not yet.. I am waiting to your Phi.. he is just speaking to our professor now.
why?

NuNew:
We are here at the canteen for your department.

Zee:
Why are you guys here?

NuNew:
We don't have a class after lunch, so we decided to eat here..
please come here na.. with P'Bret.

Zee:
Ok.. love we will go there .. after this.
see you.. I love you.

NuNew:
see you.. I love you too.

NuNew's friend:
We love you too Phi... ha..ha..

Zee:
awwww... ha..ha.. bye guys.. see you in a minute.

Nat:
calling Nancy
Hi Phi. Where are you now?

Nancy:
Ohhh why Nat? is there a problem?

Nat:
nothing Phi.. we are here at the canteen.. you want to join us?

Nancy:
Ohh sure.. I will be there in a minute.

While they are waiting on the others NuNew and his friends were eating, one of the group was seated on the other table, not far away from them.

OP1:
Hey girls, did you guys know that Zee already has a GIRLFRIEND?

NuNew and his friends looked at the other side. and waiting for the next conversation.

OP2:
Ohh.. I kindda heard that too, but, I'm not paying attention because I assume that it's not true.

OP1:
Well, as the other said it's true.. because someone saw him picking up from the other University.

OP2:
What ??...other university? not at our university? So you girls think it's true?

NuNew and friends widen their eyes...
Nat wanted to interrupt the conversation from the other table, but NuNew stopped him.

OP3:
In my opinion, just like the other said.. ya.. maybe it's true.. did you girls remember after the girl kissed him at the basketball game...They said Zee is so mad at that girl and runs in the gym looking for someone.. but nobody sees who he is looking at. They said that his girlfriend watched the game, and when she saw Zee kissed by the girl, the girlfriend left the gym.

OP2:
So how would they know if he is looking for his girlfriend, as you said, no one ever sees her.

OP1:
Ya.. that point is true..
well, as for me, as long as I don't see or confirm that he has a girlfriend, I will still think he is single.

NuNew:
Calling Zee...

Zee:
Love.. we are on our way there..

NuNew:
Don't need to come over.. We are now heading back.

Zee:
What? seriously? why? I thought you didn't have a class after break?

NuNew:
The professor just informed us.