TRUST IN ME

Zee is worried while he is driving.. He wanted to talk to NuNew regarding what happened at the gym. He doesn't want to go home as long as they haven't settled, but as far as he can see, NuNew is not ready to talk about it. Worse, he is sure that Nu is upset with him...He can't do anything but sigh..

He gave NuNew a text before going to sleep.

"Love.. I am sorry for today, I promise, I didn't know that she would be kissing me. I am sorry.. I know you've hurt.. but believe me please. I will see you tomorrow.. GoodNight love. I miss you.
I love you so much. "

NuNew is now in his room..he can't clear his mind.. he knew that Zee is so worried and wanted to talk to him regarding what happened.. but he is not in the mood to listen. He knew that Zee was not to blame regarding the kiss, but for now... he doesn't want to think about it. He is tired and wanted to just lay down on the bed and sleep... but the problem is he can't sleep knowing that Zee and him is not ok.

He received a txt message from Zee:

"Love.. I am sorry for today, I promise, I didn't know that she would be kissing me. I am sorry.. I know you've hurt.. but believe me please. I will see you tomorrow.. GoodNight love. I miss you.
I love you so much. "

He replied:
I love you too. Good Night.

Zee is lying in his bed... when he receives a message from NuNew:

I love you too. Good Night.

The next morning..

NuNew:
Someone is bussing on their gate.. as he checks, it's his boyfriend.
with a red roses in his hands.

Zee:
Good morning love.. handling red roses on him.
he tried to kiss NuNew, but... he turned his head and walked in the house.
Zee frowned his brows.. so it's not done yet.. he still mad at me.. he just look down.

NuNew:
handling the red roses.. walking to the house.
he placed the roses in the jar with water..
but still he didn't talk to Zee..

Zee:
Where is your Phi?

NuNew:
He just left.. he has a meeting today.

Zee:
I see...
Love.. can we talk? Please?

NuNew:
He just looked at Zee... with that look, saying NO.. I don't want to talk.
he started to clean the house... just to keep himself busy.. ignoring his boyfriend.

Zee:
looking at NuNew..
come close to him and hug him tightly.

Your eyes are puffy, did you cry? with a sad face looking at his love.
Please love talk to me.. how can we fix this if you're not talking to me? How can I explain myself? You dint want to listen..

NuNew:
Looking at his boyfriend makes him want to cry.
he knows that this will cause them disagreement.. but how he can tell that to him??
He also didn't know how he really felt about it... so he chose not to talk about it now.

Please...not now... with crying face.

He walked away from him.

Zee was speechless, his chest was pounding, and he wanted to say more but couldn't.
He just lets NuNew do what he is doing around the house.. he is not talking to him.

after an hour...

Zee:
Should I leave?

NuNew:
He is shocked... He didn't look at Zee..
He didn't say anything... and he continued doing what he was doing... he will start to cry... he can't talk.

Zee:
Is this what you want? Ok... he is mad.. but how he can say it.

Zee left the house without talking...

NuNew just looks at him as he walks out of the house.
seeing Zee starts the car and just leave....makes him cry...
He sat on the sofa and cried harder. "I'm sorry, Love... he said to himself.