IN LOVE WITH WHO?

NuNew is so confused why Zee is acting like that..
what is your problem Phi'? that's making him sad.

Last night he picked up all the pictures on his wall and decided to just keep them in one box. Not bc he doesn't like Zee anymore.. but bc if ever they want to intrude into his room he has no problem at all.

The past few days that they have been together.. his feelings for Zee have been growing. Not like before that he admitted having a crush on him.. but now he is not sure anymore if it is still a crush or more than that.. the problem is how he will avoid his feelings for the older. I am sure that he thinks of me as a little brother too.

After finishing their project. They were having fun talking before going to sleep. But NuNew couldn't sleep yet.. we went out to the veranda.

Nat:
New... why are you still awake? What are you doing here outside?

NuNew:
ohhh Nat... I can't sleep yet.. so I just want some fresh air.

Nat:
Are you ok New? What is it? you know you can talk to me.

NuNew:
looking at Nat seriously..he wanted to talk to him at least once..just to enlighten his feelings.
Nat.. is it bad if you like someone?

Nat:
ha..ha.. and when that happen being bad for liking someone?

NuNew:
If that someone is a man?
he is looking at Nat's eyes just for him to know his reaction to that.

Nat:
did not blink.
Are you afraid to be judged? That's why you're not telling me about this?

NuNew:
He lowers his head.. he is shy
Sort of like that... I'm sorry Nat.

Nat:
You know, I am your friend.. and why would I judge you for liking someone like a man? You are human, and there is nothing to fear from having feelings for someone.

NuNew:
hugging Nat.. Thank you very much, naa...

Nat:
And who is that lucky man? Did I know him?

NuNew:
bow his head and said.... P'Zee

Nat:
I am right then... I felt it from the start.. I am just waiting for you to tell me.

NuNew:
Am I that obvious, Nat?

Nat:
Ya kind of.... I just noticed that bc you are always starring at him
not like you stared at the others.

NuNew:
You think he knows it?

Nat:
For me yes..

NuNew:
awwww... Im so shy now..

Nat:
It's Ok New.. as long as he didn't do anything wrong to you.

NuNew:
Yes, he's not doing anything wrong, but this past week has been strange.
I don't know if I did something wrong or what...bc sometimes he just didn't talk to me. Like this morning.. he went to our house .. he just said he forgot that I was not going to school with him. He ignored me and just left.

So I don't know how to face him. Thankfully, it's Saturday tomorrow and we don't have a class.

Nat:
When did you find out that you liked P'Zee?

NuNew:
hmmmm.. I can't really remember when it started... I knew him since they were in high school. I just know that whenever I see him, I get butterflies in my stomach and I can't help it.

Nat:
That long? ohh my god New.. that's not an infatuation anymore... !!
maybe you love P'Zee ?? tell me?

NuNew:
I don't know Nat.. I am so confused... I have been thinking this since the day he came back from vacation.. or I don't know where he came from.