Part 20

NuNew is in his room.. he stopped crying, and he is so tired.. he just wants to go to sleep but he can't. His head already hurts because of the mix of emotions and thoughts.. he knows that he needs to talk to Zee so they can settle, or he can ask what he really needs to know.

If he has an EX it doesn't matter.. it just that I need to find it out from Alex instead of him telling me by himself. I'm wrong? Did I just overthink it? over acting? or what?
he heard Zee talking outside his room.

Zee:
Love.. I cooked some soup for you.. can you open the door so you can eat even a little.
you might get sick if you don't eat anything.. Love please.
Open this door so we could talk naa...
I know I am guilty of not telling you about him. but please listen to me.
Don't believe what that man is saying... please let me in.
but NuNew is not opening the door for him..
I just put it here on the table outside... if you feel hungry take it here hmm..
Please, love, eat something ... I don't want you to get sick.
but still no answer from the other side of the door.
he sigh...
I'm sorry Love if you're hurting like this because of me. I'm really sorry.

NuNew listens to what Zee is saying, and he just can't help but cry..
he just wants some time for now.

Zee couldn't sleep either... he was staying in the living room.
he checked the food that he cooked for NuNew but it was still where he put it.
shhhhiiiittt.... he said in frustration. .. he ran down to the house and punched one of the walls in the corner.. he continue to punch it until his fist bled.
Just don't show your face to me again, Alex.. I don't know what I can do for you... while his tears are falling.

NuNew because he is so tired from all that happened this day.. he is so exhausted that his whole body is aching, his head is hurting so much, along with his heart.. he fell asleep while crying and didn't hear what was happening in the house that late at night. He doesn't know how Zee is suffering right now because of the guilt.

-------------------------------

Even though Zee doesn't have much sleep the whole night, he manages to prepare himself to pick up Bret at the airport while waiting for Nat to come in the house.

Doorbell..

Nat:

Hi P'Zee... how's him?
ehhhh... look at you Phi... you didn't sleep the whole night, ne?
you look so haggard, Phi.. with pity on his face.

Zee:
Nat... he didn't come out of the room... he didn't even touch the food I prepared for him
I am worried, Nat.. please go to his room and check if his ok.. he is not allowing me to get inside.... with sadness and worry written all over his face.

Nat:
he saw Zee's hand with some dry blood.
what happened to your hand Phi?

Zee:
look at his own hand he didn't bother to put a bandage on it..
it's nothing Nat..
I cook food for you two.. please bring it to his room it's already prepared in the kitchen.
I'll go first.. Bret and I will be here after lunch maybe.

Nat:
Don't worry Phi.. I'll take care of him.
take care on driving Phi.. hmmm..

Zee:
Thank you very much Nat.
see you later..
he looked upstairs before leaving the house.
when he got into the car.. he message NuNew.

Love... I am going to the airport to pick up your Phi. Nat is already there to look for you.
we will be back after lunch. I'll prepare some foods... please Love eat something.
I love you so much.

When Zee left the house..

Nat knocked on NuNew's door with the food that Zee had prepared.

Nat:
knock..knock..
New it's me Nat.. can you open the door please.
silent.... no answered inside the room.

NuNew it's me...Nat.. are you still sleeping?
P'Zee already left to pick up P'Bret.
silent....
he sigh.... then the door handle turns...

NuNew open the door to him..

Nat:
rush to go inside the room and put the food on the table. He grabbed NuNew's hand and held it slowly, going to sit on the bed.
hey... look at you? how's are you feeling, New? with worry in his face.