Part 17

NuNew while walking in the campus... he saw Nancy.

NuNew:
Phi... hey.. what are you doing in here?

Nancy:
oooiii hi Nong New.. I have some documents that were handed to the professor here.

NuNew:
ohh I see.. you need help?

Nancy:
naa.. it's already done and I already walking back to the other side.. Thank you Nong.
how's everybody here? I missed you guys... seems like you're busy these days, huh?

NuNew:
ahh yes Phi.. we have some projects, and we are also going to have a student trip.. but it's not finalized yet.. and how about you? how are you these days? Did you miss my Phi?
he..he..

Nancy:
ahhh.. he..he.. ya kind of.. how is he? and when is he going back?

NuNew:
He extended his stay in Japan, so maybe after next week. I don't know too... he hasn't said his schedule yet.

Nancy:
ohh by the way Nong.. I saw P'Zee last time in the cafe.. and he had a conversation with a man that I am sure is new here on campus. ahhh thinking of the name
Ahh.. Alex.. if I am not mistaken? I heard his name after P'Zee left the cafe. Did you know him?

NuNew:
Alex? think of Alex he just knew.. and why is he here?

Nancy:
ahhh Nong.. hey.. did you know him?

NuNew:
I think I know that Alex that you are mentioning, but I am not sure if that man and the one I know are the same..

Nancy:
ohhh.. also last day I saw P'Zee bump this Alex.. but when I ask P'Zee he said he doesn't know him.? so I am just a little confused since I saw them in the Cafe.. or maybe it's just an incident that they were talking in the cafe.. because when I entered the cafe, P'Zee was not inside already.

Anyway...

Nong.. I need to go back.. I have class in 15mins now.
see you around ne... please tell the other I miss them.. let's grab some snacks next time.

NuNew:

sure Phi.. take care na.

----------------------------------
NuNew at the class

Nat:
hey.. are you alright? is there something wrong?

NuNew:
ahhh Nat.. no.. I am ok.
I saw P'Nancy in the hallway awhile ago, and she said he misses you guys.
he invited us to grab a snack next time.

Nat:
ahh sure.. I will text her later.
ohh by the way..are we done here? let's go home.

NuNew:
Looking at Nat seriously..
ahh Nat..

Nat:
ohhh what?

NuNew:
ahhh nothing.. let's go..

Nat just scratched his head..

---------------------------------------

Zee was waiting for NuNew at the car
and when he saw NuNew walking closely to the car..
Hi Love..

NuNew:
After he sits down beside Zee.
he looked at him

Zee:
ohhh.. why my love is so upset right now? he didn't give me a kiss first..

NuNew:
hmmm... then kiss Zee on the lips.
Can I ask something?

Zee:
of course love.. what is it?

NuNew:
suddenly stopped and wondered if he would ask

Zee:
frowned...
Love.. he reached out his hand... are you ok? what are you going to ask?

NuNew:
looked at him...
because he was not sure who Alex was that Nancy was talking about.. he hesitated to ask..
ahhhh.. never mind.. let's just go home.

Zee:
whhhatt? seriously, love.. what is it?

NuNew:
he knew he wouldn't stop until he said something...
ahhh about our trip...

Zee:
hmmm... then?

NuNew:
I will join the school trip.

Zee:
Of course you will join the trip.. then?

NuNew:

that's it.. I just want to ask if I can join the trip.

Zee:
ne...? that's it?