𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘫𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯 )

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗝𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬.

Not.

While Rory had been out all day golfing with her grandfather and Lorelai was busy working at the inn, Jolene had been stuck practically by her self. At first, she snooped around their house, so different to the Gilmore Manor. And that didn't take her very long, and soon she was sprawled on their couch, flicking through channels on their TV.

Kim payed her a call, the only entertainment Jolene had all day, as the girl told her how her and Johnny had made up ( Jolene could practically hear the smile on her face ).

Soon enough, the hours had trickled by, and it was time to meet the two family members in Luke's Dinner. It didn't take Jolene long to find it ─ Stars Hollow was rather small and easy to find your way round. 

Rory was already sat there, glancing up as Jolene tiredly flopped herself on the table. "What's with the ridiculous hat?"

"Don't you like it?" Rory mused sarcastically, pulling a funny face. "Emily gave it to me."

Jolene raised an eyebrow. "You know, for a woman with plenty money, she lacks taste sometimes."

Rory snorted in agreement.

"Where's your mother?" A man approaching the table asked Rory, his cap on the other way round and flipping his small notebook open.

"She's on her way. The inn's busy with a wedding." Rory replied, leaning her arms on the table.

Luke hummed ( though it leaned more towards a grunt ) before flicking his eyes at Jolene, wary eyes observing her. Tossing her hair instead of squirming, Jolene returned his gaze. "I'm Jolene Gilmore."