02| ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑥

01.08.2021

2021

T

oday was the Morning of the Hungarian Grand Prix. And to be honest I was quite excited.

Carlos and me have been training like hell to get into the right position for the Race. Since we always had some serious problems with our Strategies or cars. 

But this time we wanted to make it to the Podium. 

I was still in Bed when I heard a bang on my door. 

"Yes? Come in." I said to the person knocking on my door knowing it could only be Pierre, Carlos or my younger Brother Arthur. 

"Bonjour petit frère, viens prendre ton petit déjeuner avant de devoir aller à l'entrainement" my Brother greeted me while opening my door. (Good morning my dear brother come and have your breakfast before you have to go to the training.) 

"Good morning to you too Arthur" I said sarcastically. 

"What's up with you today? I will see you downstairs just wanted to make sure youre awake and don't sleep to long it's going to be a tough day for you." Arthur said while sounding like our Mom. 

An hour later Arthur and I made our way towards the Pit. On our way towards the Ferrari Garages we met Pierre, Carlos, Yuki, Max, Lando and Daniel. After greeting eachother we walked down the pit line to our garages. 

Pierre and Yuki were the first  ones who had to say goodbye because Alpha Tauri had their garages in the front of the Pit line while Mclaren had the furthest way to go. 

We continued talking but had to stop soon because our garages came up. 

Arthur, Carlos and I said our Goodbyes towards Max, Lando and Daniel and headed inside the Ferrari Garages. 

The first thing we saw while entering the garage was that our Cars had a completly different design that what we agreed on doing and also we couldn't find Mattia anywhere which is very unlikely for him. 

We greeted anyone of the team while passing them to get into the meeting room to plan and discuss our Strategies for today. 

After 2 Long hours of planning and discussing our Strategies I had to get some time alone. I decided to walk down to the so called "foodcourt". 

I was fully concentrating on my walk that I ignored everything that happened besides me. Until someone bumped into me. 

"Oh god I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention where I'm walking sorry again..." The Person apologized to me. The Person before me was actually a good looking women with the most beautiful blue-green eyes I have ever seen. (A/N I know Madelyn Cline has brown eyes but in this she has green eyes)

I noticed her checking me out. It's cute not gonna lie. 

"It's alright don't worry" I said while my slight French accent is showing.