08| 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒

03.09.2021 -Charles Pov-

It was 8 in the morning when I was woken up by my fucking phone. I was so annoyed by the person who called that I played with the thought of just not answering the phone but I put these thoughts behind me, because it could be important.

So in the end I answered the Phone without seeing who called me.

Charles: Yeah?

Pascale: Goodmorning my dear son. Oh did i wake you up?

Charles: Yes you did but don't worry Maman it's ok. Why are you calling?

Pascale: I was reading the newspapers when I found an article about you and some girl leaving the airport together a few days ago... So firstly why didn't you tell me youre back Home? And secondly who is that women? She seems so familiar.

Charles: Uhm Shit... Well I simply forgot to tell you and to answer youre question she's an actress and played in Movies like Fast and the furious or Knives out. And her Name is Emilia shes also Micks older Sister.

Pascale: So let me get that straight? You are in Monaco at youre apartment since a few days and you didn't told us about it because you have a girl staying at you're home?

Charles: Well if you say it like that... it sounds weird.

Pascale: It does indeed. I want to meet her will you two visit me soon?

Charles: Uhm... I will ask her and if she says yes then of course we will visit you, but I have to warn you she has a dog...

Pascale: Ohh now you two... I mean three definitly have to come over

Charles: Oh i just remembered MIck and his Boyfriend will be staying with us aswell in 2 Days so we could bring them along aswell.

Pascale: Mick? Of course he is a sunshine. But now get back to sleep darling you probably need it. We will see eachother soon bye love you.

Charles: I will Maman and love you too.

After the Call with my Mom I was suddenly fully awake. I layed back down after putting my phone back on the wireless charger button. After that I fell back asleep.

1 hour later what felt like 10 Minutes, I was woken up by some weird noises coming from my Bathroom. I suddenly forgot that Emilia was staying at my Apartment and was probably taking a shower.

So I got out of my bed and walked through the door to get to the bathroom. I heard more weird sounds which turned out to be just the lyrics of a some Taylor Swift song.

I'm in love with her music especially her Reputation Album. I knocked on the door and soon after that I heard a scream.

"Emilia? Are you in there?" I asked through the door not sure if she's actually inside the bathroom and not just one of my Brothers.

"Charles? Yeah I'm in here I took a quick shower I hope it was alright that I took a shower without asking you first?" She answered me through the closed door.

"Oh yeah it's totally alright. You should feel yourself at home and you don't have to ask me for permission for something like shower. I will start doing some breakfast do you want something special? I was just gonna make some Toast with Nutella and Coffee on top of that." I asked her.

"That sounds great. I will just get dressed and then be with you in a few minutes. And could you make me a cappuccino?" She asked me.

"Sure I'll see you then" and with that I went to my kitchen and prepared everything for our Breakfast.